Breaking Cartoon Network HD+ Launched On 15 April, Will Available On Sun Direct & GTPL

There is some problem with DreamDTH. Loading very slowly and getting secure connection failed error frequently.

CT HD & CN HD+ Demand Looks Very Low!

Broadcasters Expects DTHs To Share CF!
No Bro I don't think so that their demand is low because Colors Tamil is already in top in Tamil genre and also many people also want CN HD+ too.. and Bro What is CF??

Last edited:
CT HD & CN HD+ Demand Looks Very Low!

Broadcasters Expects DTHs To Share CF!
Okay, but what about other channels like fyi tv18 HD, Jeet HD on TS & MTV HD , MTV Beats HD on airtel??
& What's the meaning of CF?

Last edited:
Bro But DISHTV is even not adding their own group hd Channels like Zee Tamil , Telugu , Cinemalu and Living Foodz HD's So how we can expect other groups HD channels on it but Tata Sky and Airtel case is different as I feel..

The cases are same. Tata Sky and Airtel are not supporting TRAI order on prices and they have entered into agreements with most of the broadcasters while Dishtv is waiting for the order.So they have only done deal with Star and 1 more broadcaster.When the deals will be done then only most of the missing channels are expected according to new deals done.

The cases are same. Tata Sky and Airtel are not supporting TRAI order on prices and they have entered into agreements with most of the broadcasters while Dishtv is waiting for the order.So they have only done deal with Star and 1 more broadcaster.When the deals will be done then only most of the missing channels are expected according to new deals done.
Bro But Zee Is their own group and I think there is no deal required in this case then also they are not adding new hd Channels and also in star Channels they haven't added any channel after deal is done so This case is different as I feel:blush:

Bro But Zee Is their own group and I think there is no deal required in this case then also they are not adding new hd Channels and also in star Channels they haven't added any channel after deal is done so This case is different as I feel:blush:

Mmmm!

Dish TV Claims Space Issue! For All Channels! Also TP Acquisition Started Couple Of Months Ago!

Don't Know What Happened Later!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock