D2H removed Khabar 365 Din

Lets face it guys every DTH has had its good and bad days ... but i must accept its stupid to start 4k when they don't provide channels due to space problem wasting space on 4k i think the only provider that can actually handle 4k is dishtv d2h should work on hd and sd.

prateek1987 said:
but who told u n was that a hindi news channel?

No this was a Bengali news channel for Tripura :k

aneesh120 said:
Lets face it guys every DTH has had its good and bad days ... but i must accept its stupid to start 4k when they don't provide channels due to space problem wasting space on 4k i think the only provider that can actually handle 4k is dishtv d2h should work on hd and sd.

very truly said by u bro. even i m now not a fond of d2h anymore. just to be on page 3 they have launched 4kuhd. its same as handicapped is taking part in race.:p

prateek1987 said:
y the thread starter uses - good news

It was prefixed with Good News on frustration :(

Now corrected.

Sadiq said:
It was prefixed with Good News on frustration :(

Now corrected.

its ok bro for ur side but just see what sarfaraz bhai had replied just to defend the thread headings.
good to see u to b frustrated on d2h

prateek1987 said:
its ok bro for ur side but just see what sarfaraz bhai had replied just to defend the thread headings.

Not frustrated with D2H completely since still I am getting other required channels as per my expectation. Today, the frustration is because when other DTH are adding channels, D2H is removing a channel.

But, is really the channel shut down?

prateek1987 said:

:no:no bro you got me wrong ...I never defend any DTHs :k I am happy when new channels add in other DTHs...please change your view Upon me :k

oops... on a day when other dth are busy adding chnls, d2h removed one :shy :p

SarfaRaZ said:
:no:no bro you got me wrong ...I never defend any DTHs :k I am happy when new channels add in other DTHs...please change your view Upon me :k

oh bro! it was just a joke n shud not b taken as seriously. n also i have a positive feeling 4 u n not negative. i ll not change my view upon u as views r positive bro.
u just defended the thread headings so i replied n nothing more bro.
keep ur good work going:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock