Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,285
Satellite is operational now. But so far no information about when the transition from NSS6 will take place.

Anyways, when the transition happens, people from Middle East will notice the change more quickly due to change in signal strength. Hoping for a better signal strength than NSS6.
Hope to get stronger signals compared to the current from nss6

I got a call from dishtv cc saying that from next month even dishtv north indian subscribes will be aligned to st2.is this true??

I got a call from dishtv cc saying that from next month even dishtv north indian subscribes will be aligned to st2.is this true??
May be possible to save sattlite payment fee,now advantage of saving DD DTH free Channels is gone as all good channels like Zee Anmol etc. etc DishTV has to use own TP so to avoid paying fee for 2 setellites I think they may do it fast as this was the main advantage of buying D2h and with Trai rules for channels selection had eroded the income of DTH players significantly.They were selling package at Rs 400 to 600 making at least 50 percent profit,now in Trai new packages profit is just Rs154 plus 20 percent of package selected by customer.So sooner or later they were to shift to one Sattlite they may do it earlier,more tougher time for Airtel and Tatasky as they have lesser customers.So this profit from all customers will be much less for them.

Last edited:
Why they have got ses 12 to shift their subscribers to new satellite not st2
Bro I don't know about it.but I got a call from dish TV cc saying that they will align my dish to st2 even though iam using north package.she said from next month even north subscribes will also be moved to st2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock