Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,302
Till trai rule was not implemented I talk with cc of dishtv and tell them to add all channels of broadcasters in reply they said to me that the channels is going to add when the trai rule is going to implement but till now there is no sign of any channels and now I realised that dishtv is completely selifish company and few days ago I was seeing a youtube video in which youtuber give a real reason why dishtv is not adding channels that is due to the very high carriage fees charged by dishtv to broadcasters
They are meant only by their money, they are not concerned about their customers.

Can anybody suggest me which pack to choose for IPL post trai regime. I have recharged first time since trai order(TV was off since Jan). My earlier pack was All sports @399 p/m

Can anybody suggest me which pack to choose for IPL post trai regime. I have recharged first time since trai order(TV was off since Jan). My earlier pack was All sports @399 p/m
Now as the dish combo packs are costly check which pack suit your channels and top up ala-carte with those star channels providing IPL. In fact I have gone only for colors+ZEE broadcaster HD pack only as Star and Sony have high rates but opted their sports broadcasters packs as I am very much interested in sports channels all time .I have completely eliminated English movie and entertainment channels and my monthly bill is around 450/-.Also wait to see if Dishtv can give IPL for free.

Last edited:
Now as the dish combo packs are costly check which pack suit your channels and top up ala-carte with those star channels providing IPL. In fact I have gone only for colors+ZEE broadcaster HD pack only as Star and Sony have high rates but opted their sports broadcasters packs as I am very much interested in sports channels all time .I have completely eliminated English movie and entertainment channels and my monthly bill is around 450/-.Also wait to see if Dishtv can give IPL for free.
Lol 😂dish tv won't do it even after star offer them as their profit in it will be nothing...
On their website I checked there are packs like super fami maxi sports aren't they similar to ealier packs of super family maxi sports all sports?

Lol 😂dish tv won't do it even after star offer them as their profit in it will be nothing...
On their website I checked there are packs like super fami maxi sports aren't they similar to ealier packs of super family maxi sports all sports?

Yes they are best fit packs as advertised by Dishtv but they are costly after TRAI rules.Check the difference in price to the closest pack which you opted before. If its in your budget yon can go for it.All sports was earlier 399/- but now its super sports ie 385 + 18% GST ie close to 455/-( Also NCF is included or not you need to check most probably its free now but also depend upon your individual ala-cartes selected ) .Also check the channels from your earlier selection whether they are included in super sports pack now.

Last edited:
Yes they are best fit packs as advertised by Dishtv but they are costly after TRAI rules.Check the difference in price to the closest pack which you opted before. If its in your budget yon can go for it.All sports was earlier 399/- but now its super sports ie 385 + 18% GST ie close to 455/- .Also check the channels from your earlier selection.
So I have to pay NCF xtra with it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock