Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,035,021
Now as the dish combo packs are costly check which pack suit your channels and top up ala-carte with those star channels providing IPL. In fact I have gone only for colors+ZEE broadcaster HD pack only as Star and Sony have high rates but opted their sports broadcasters packs as I am very much interested in sports channels all time .I have completely eliminated English movie and entertainment channels and my monthly bill is around 450/-.Also wait to see if Dishtv can give IPL for free.
Why you think do much bro in your pack just add Rs 6 Star sports 2 that's it,as this channel covers IPL,or if you want more cricket just add Star Sports 1 at Rs22 including GST

Why you think do much bro in your pack just add Rs 6 Star sports 2 that's it,as this channel covers IPL,or if you want more cricket just add Star Sports 1 at Rs22 including GST

Bro the HD packages of sports channels have the option of having most of them while selecting them for 2 to 3 months at individual price makes it the more or less the same price so I thought of opting for packages

Lol 😂dish tv won't do it even after star offer them as their profit in it will be nothing...
On their website I checked there are packs like super fami maxi sports aren't they similar to ealier packs of super family maxi sports all sports?
They provided it free last year, but unfortunately I had already subscriberd the pack with 60days lockin😭😭

I subscribed to SSHD1 CH.923 this evening, via the missed call service, I got a message that it wa activated but I still don't get the channel. Tried refreshing multiple times via Site also tried sending REF sms. Anyone facing similar issues?

I subscribed and thanfully it got activated within fraction of seconds.. I subscribed through dish tv app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock