Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,260
in the map tool- if I want to add/ modify 1 or 2 a-la-karte channel extra- first I have to add all the entire bouquets & channels again which I have previously added, other wise all be deleted when I submit with those 1 or 2 new channel, and only these new 1 or 2 channel will be added with BST pack
Very hard writing ;)
You can remove Pack you want to
You can add A la Carte channels you want
You can add new pack
All you can do at once
Or first remove Pack/Channels, Submit & Check result
Now add whatever you want, Submit & Check

Very hard writing ;)
You can remove Pack you want to
You can add A la Carte channels you want
You can add new pack
All you can do at once
Or first remove Pack/Channels, Submit & Check result
Now add whatever you want, Submit & Check

* its not like that so easy- I will remove all bouquet or channels at one time.
Suppose among 8 channels - I had selected earlier.
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h
*Now if I want to remove "b" & "c", and want to add i, j & k, now what shall I do?
Anyone who r using will first remove the b & c from the selection list, and search & select the channel i, j & k, and submit.
*Now what will be the result- all my earlier selected channels & bouquet will deleted & only i, j & k channels will be added along with mandatory bst pack
* And what I notice - I have to select all my desired bouquet & channels (excluding b & c) again, and submit.

I am getting aaj tak tez zee up UK news 18 Rajasthan and zee Rajasthan news without adding these channels in dishtv

I am getting aaj tak tez zee up UK news 18 Rajasthan and zee Rajasthan news without adding these channels in dishtv
I was getting Times Now and NDTV 24x7 without subscribing.I think the News Channels are given as a free preview on the election days

I was getting Times Now and NDTV 24x7 without subscribing.I think the News Channels are given as a free preview on the election days
In English news I am getting wion india today and NDtv 24×7 free but not getting times now

Last edited:
abp ganga, apn news, India news all regenal news channel when we add this channel available form dish tv

Please wait some more months guys
Airtel Buying DishTv Na
So Automatically DishTv dead.
You can see Airtel digital TV in your home with same stb in future.

1st dishtv killed Videocon
Now airtel killed dishtv
Anyway we want channels na so
Bye bye dishtv share market
My dear Airtel Please buy us fast yaar
Please Airtel tell me airtel my tell airtel buy us fast airtel

Please wait some more months guys
Airtel Buying DishTv Na
So Automatically DishTv dead.
You can see Airtel digital TV in your home with same stb in future.

1st dishtv killed Videocon
Now airtel killed dishtv
Anyway we want channels na so
Bye bye dishtv share market
My dear Airtel Please buy us fast yaar
Please Airtel tell me airtel my tell airtel buy us fast airtel
Dishtv won't be dead unless it's backward merger, where a smaller company acquires bigger company. Since dishtv holds 40% of market share, most likely it's airtel which is going to be dead

Dishtv won't be dead unless it's backward merger, where a smaller company acquires bigger company. Since dishtv holds 40% of market share, most likely it's airtel which is going to be dead
Anyway we want Channels and good customer service.
Present Dish tv and d2h services is very poor and worst services.
Airtel Channels and Services is good when compare with Dish tv d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock