FIFA HD Upg TopUp

The official mail i got 2 days before is

"Those who recharge 190 or 190+ for his/her Airtel dth account they will get this topup

Recharging between june 1 to june 15 they will get 45 days validity after June 15th to july 15th 30 days Validity for this topup"

Note: the above T&C not for ddf users ;);):lol::lol:👍👍

Last edited:
Right now I have ten 123 HD toptup. My dilemma is, if I deactivate the current pack and activate fifa hd, will i be getting the TEN 123 pack after this top up?

Customer care have no clue about this topup :)

Another ace offer from Airtel 👍👍

Right now I have ten 123 HD toptup. My dilemma is, if I deactivate the current pack and activate fifa hd, will i be getting the TEN 123 pack after this top up?

Customer care have no clue about this topup :)

Another ace offer from Airtel 👍👍
Could you explain little bit abt ten 123 topup abt name ?? If possible post snap so that can help u better :)

Could you explain little bit abt ten 123 topup abt name ?? If possible post snap so that can help u better :)
I think he is currently subscribed to any Ten1,2,3 free or offer topup & he want to know that if he'll deactivate this topup then he'll get it again or not.

I think he is currently subscribed to any Ten1,2,3 free or offer topup & he want to know that if he'll deactivate this topup then he'll get it again or not.
Then we have to saw the topup then only able to guide him :)

It is a 30 rupee per month HD top-up for Ten 1-2-3 channels bro.

Last edited:
Currently this topup Available in my airtel app if means u can react it again :)

Though have a sms topup for this topup for safety purpose :)

Thanks bro :)

As a follow up, deactivated the 30 rupee pack and activated fifa hd upg. Airtel and DDF rocks

What is myhome max hd top up at 95?
Special HD topup given to bb customers at the time of activation. 95 rupee pack offers 80% of all HD channels across genres.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock