Breaking HBO,CNN&Zee Channels Stopped in DEN Cable.

i had a thought to upgrade to DEN HD PVR with 1600 rupees offer{ exchange old sd box included}. But in this circumstance,Zee channel go off from DEN i changed my mind...

In this forum main topic of Zee channels missing is not being discussed,instead pack rates are being discussed,has any body talked to Den customer care, how long we will miss channels,as last time Discovery channels were missing from July 2017 till November 2017 almost 5 months from Den cable network,how long this blackout of Zee channels missing will go?

i already talked to LCO and DEN customer care number 18004192020 three times. LCO told me there was a meeting held on saturday . But DEN customer care agent has no idea& even they not aware about Zee channel go off.Agent noted my address and mobile number and said their higher authority will call me within 24 hour. After 48 hour no callback happened.

Breaking : from this February onwards ZEE channels in DEN network available only through as Alacartae. The go off channels, CNN,HBO,Zee Cinema,Zee Stdio,Zee Cafe....etc...will came back immediately and it will available up to 31 January. Alacartae price will be informed by LCO. DEN customer care agent informed this. And they noticed my STB VC number also.

TDSAT ordered DEN to continue telecasting Zee channels as per the agreement which expired on December 31, 2017. It also declined DEN’s request to go on RIO in the interim and ordered it to pay Rs. 5 crore immediately and another Rs. 5 crore within a week.“As an interim measure, in the facts and circumstances of the case, we direct that the present arrangement between the parties as applicable till 15.1.2018 shall continue till the next date. However, for this we require the petitioner to make on account payment of Rs. 5 Crores by tomorrow and another amount of Rs. 5 Crores within a week,” the Tribunal said in its order on January 15, 2018.

But DEN not provide NEWSX,RUSSIA TODAY,STAR SPORTS SELECT 2& 24NEWS{Malayalam}.
In my area they are providing all these channels but don't know about 24 News as I only watch Hindi & English language channels.

DEN cable subscribers in Kerala missing many channels from Yesterday. HBO,CNN,&Pictures,WION,Zee Cinema,Zee Tamil,Zee Studio,Zee Action and Many more Zee Channels.

Source
All channels are working fine in my city (except Food Food) without any problem.

All channels are working fine in my city (except Food Food) without any problem.
Food Food channel working fine in my area. But NewsX & Russia today not in DEN channel list also. Anyway some parts of India go off the Zee channels in DEN network.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock