HD Channel Testing Started on New TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
AIRTEL TEST Which Was Never Showed Video,
Just For A Second It's Comes And Then Blank.

Means Good News Is Near.

*After This Foxlife HD (Test) Not Showing Video
Bro do you think why Airtel shifed channels from old tps to new tp and recently they shifted 4 HD channels also what's your take on this??

Last edited:
Bro do you think why Airtel shifed channels from old tps to new tp and recently they shifted 4 HD channels also what's your take on this??

Not Sure But Maybe

-For SD
On New TP They Use Different Encryption Systems Which Is Easy To Decrypt So They Are Moving Channels To That TP Which Are Not More Useful(Priced Rs.0),
So If Anyone Try Cheap Tricks They Will Only Get Thos Channels. (Older TPs Are More Secure)

-For HD
On LF HD's Old TP There's Space For HD Channel With Multiple Audio Feed,But On LF Hd's New TP There's Space For HD Channel But Not For Multiple Audio Feed Channel.
So They Moved LF HD To There And Will Add A Channel On Old Place, Which Contains Multiple Audio Like FYI TV HD or NGC Wild HD.

Or

Thay Are Create Space For 4K Testing,
But Sure It's Not Going To Happen.

Last edited:
Check colors infinity hd. How is the HEVC Quality in Airtel??If possible Post some pics. @RajKumar bro or @somnath chakraborty bro you guys also are getting please post colors infinty duplicate channel which testing hevc in this tp.

About Video Quality Of Colors Infinity * TEST

On First Testing Day It Was Same As Original or I Didn't Noticed Because I Was Not Knowing It's In HEVC Format.

20190308-020018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock