DDF Exclusive HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF HD Available In DD 5.1 Sound In ADTV
Thanks for the update. I thought the channel doesn't have DD audio from the broadcaster's end. Also, it is shocking that Fox Life HD (a Star channel) does NOT have Dolby audio on Tata Sky.
@Everyone: you are encouraged to check if I have given the language feeds of lifestyle and knowledge channels correctly for a DTH. :smile2:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I post the link of my PowerPoint presentation every few posts (at least twice per page) so that you don't have to go all the way to post 1, though it is there as well. :tup:HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

Last edited:
Last edited:
UPDATE: Videocon adds 5 HD channels; Videocon changes the LCN of &pictures HD from 920 to 914; Dish TV and Videocon remove Travelxp HD. I am assuming that all 5 HD channels were added with DD 5.1 audio. If this not the case, please write here.
UPDATE: None of the five HD channels have DD audio. Now Videocon d2h has 42 DD and 21 stereo HD channels.
All HD But No Dolby Sound On Any Channels.
All 5 Channels With Stereo Sound Only.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why the audio quality of Airtel is good compared to Tata sky, the deep bass and other sound effects are properly herd in Airtel. I have both and I have seen this difference on same tv and speaker setup. Secondly the audio feed bug in tatasky is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock