Sad News Help help

Reaction score
Getting channel update in process more thaan 1 hr am unable to change any channels in Airtel internet TV kindly do the needful

I too facing this issue and also apps are loading with taking more time. Recording is not working

@arulkanagarajs bro channel list update takes place every morning since there is some updates done on TP every morning if you didnt switch on the TV every morning or for a long time these type of problem may arise but it may even indicate some current updates on Transponders is also in progress.

It's not an issue but don't try to switch off and on again it won't update correctly you might get it again & again and stuck just allow it to happen, it will end in few hours and it'll be normal again in the meantime set in your Favourite channel that you could watch for few hours.

And also try to get these updates everyday preferably in the morning & if you update everyday without fail it won't happen for a longer time like 1 hour maximum 2 minutes it will be over,These updates just happen automatically in the background of the channel you're watching so just remember to tune into your favourite channel and keep watching you won't even realise there is a update in progress.

Last edited:
I too facing this issue and also apps are loading with taking more time. Recording is not working

For service list update refer my previous post,

Regarding apps loading slower dry clearing cache in the apps that were loading slowly and make sure your Internet connection is stable.

And Recording problem if you're talking about cloud recording there's a problem many users facing and there is no solution you have to wait until it gets stable.

And if youre talking about USB recording make sure you configure the recording option and set it as USB recording and not as cloud recording since by default cloud recording is set and Cloud recording works on a very limited number of Channels as of now.

Last edited:
M also a new airtel internet tv user and issues m facing after 15 days of usage are:
*Epg takes so much time to download.
*My remote touch pad works automatically without even touching it.
*Apps taking much more time to download.
*When i start my stb the volume set to high level even if i had set it to low while it turned it off earlier.
*Remote sometimes responds after 5-6 seconds,its having latest software 30.

M also a new airtel internet tv user and issues m facing after 15 days of usage are:
*Epg takes so much time to download.
*My remote touch pad works automatically without even touching it.
*Apps taking much more time to download.
*When i start my stb the volume set to high level even if i had set it to low while it turned it off earlier.
*Remote sometimes responds after 5-6 seconds,its having latest software 30.
What's your stb software version?
If it is not 67 upgrade.

Is your remote paired with TV?
If not pair it.

TV volume will take precedence

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock