Intresting doubt regarding dish tv.

• Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,117
yup, not a lot but few new customers, actually while activating new dishtv connection these channels come in by default but after few days they are removed and show unsubscribed.

Mehran Butt said:
yup, not a lot but few new customers, actually while activating new dishtv connection these channels come in by default but after few days they are removed and show unsubscribed.

so bro. r u a dish tv representative? or if not, then where u have seen all those customers?

prateek1987 said:
but bro...... if he is getting pakistani channels on dish tv stb then its a problem of dish tv only. they shud fixed it up.
Dishtv should fix what ?

prateek1987 said:
so bro. r u a dish tv representative? or if not, then where u have seen all those customers?

It means you don't trust on what Mehran Bro. said ?

Anirudha said:
Dishtv should fix what ?

the problem bro.... why their stb getting pakistani channels. if i am a customer n i installed a dish tv connection then its responsibility of dish to deliver what they promised to.

Re: RE: Intresting doubt regarding dish tv.

prateek1987 said:

recently 5 of my friends and relatives bought new dishtv connection, at the time of activation they were getting pak channels but after couple of days these channels were deactivated.

Mehran Butt said:
recently 5 of my friends and relatives bought new dishtv connection, at the time of activation they were getting pak channels but after couple of days these channels were deactivated.

it shows u r a loyal n royal customer of dishtv.

Dear Prateek1987 , You are arguing lot of time with senior members since last few days !
Who are You ?
For You Kind Information , If He Change Home TP to 12688 V 27500 then All Problem is Solved Automatically ( I Think ) !
Next Time Pls Don't Argu With Senior Members Unnecessarily !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock