My Android TV Setup with Jio TV installed

Jio is launching AndroidTV apps.. As of now jiocloud today spotted on AndroidTV
IMG_20171005_113504.jpg

Jiocinema already there on AndroidTV.. So jiotv also will come here.. So, AndroidTV users can enjoy jiotv on their TV... 😃😃😄. It is in development and hope they come soon with it.

Good News... Latest version of Jio TV is working fine in MI Android TV box... But one thing I have observed that the picture quality is best when I select "Auto" option in quality.. Even if I select High in that option, it looks a little grainy... I am very happy now. All channels except Star netwrok are at my disposal... Hotstar integration is still broken
hi greylala, thanks for this post, as a matter of fact, i had no idea about KODI, i browsed through internet and now i learnt a lot about kodi. currently i have installed kodi on my mobile and im viewing nearly 3000 HD channels around the world for free!!! i have casted it to my tv using chromecast and watching all of them on TV without any satellite setup. even i am able to get indian channels and the entire hollywood movie list in full hd and 4k. Thanks again.

hi greylala, thanks for this post, as a matter of fact, i had no idea about KODI, i browsed through internet and now i learnt a lot about kodi. currently i have installed kodi on my mobile and im viewing nearly 3000 HD channels around the world for free!!! i have casted it to my tv using chromecast and watching all of them on TV without any satellite setup. even i am able to get indian channels and the entire hollywood movie list in full hd and 4k. Thanks again.

Damn. that's awesome. wish someone does a full fledged tutorial on Kodi. india is ready for Kodi.

hi greylala, thanks for this post, as a matter of fact, i had no idea about KODI, i browsed through internet and now i learnt a lot about kodi. currently i have installed kodi on my mobile and im viewing nearly 3000 HD channels around the world for free!!! i have casted it to my tv using chromecast and watching all of them on TV without any satellite setup. even i am able to get indian channels and the entire hollywood movie list in full hd and 4k. Thanks again.[/QUOT

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock