My Dish NXT STB is stuck in Buzz Channel(Runs on ST2 satellite)

koush05

Banned
Reaction score
Hi All,

My NXT STB is gets stuck in Buzz Channel, and when channel changed goes to D2h home channel and when clicked any buttons, only green light blinks but no action.

Tried long pressing the Menu(8 secs) , and also pressing Power+^ button for 30seconds, also turned my Dish to old Dish TV satellite in hope of getting the SW upgrade to 3.28 from current 2.16, but nothing worked.

If u know any tricks please let me know. Thanks

Similar thing happens with music India channel. While surfing if I come to this channel it stucks and for few seconds I can't move to next channel. Workaround I found is to create favourite channel list and not to add this channel in favorites. So by doing this I only surf favorite channels & skip music India.

Just switch off mains power supply of box and retry,it seems next box are of cheap quality only plus point is they have HD channel quality good.my two boxes failed with in 1 year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock