New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

@Alok Pusti bro , kindly request you to change thread title to Kids channel update or New Animated series/shows or animated films update... as they are mostly called Kids channels in most MSO , DTH & Cable...genre.. earlier as Cartoon Network used to be popular cartoon word got popular as you know its not same any more .. except CN HD+ ... nowadays cartoon mostly relatd to toons made on political or on newspapers about current topics.

Marvel Rising Secret Warriors " Premeires on March 8th at 2pm on Marvel HQ

U8uAuBE.jpg

Last edited:
Iron Man Armored Adventures series starts on Marvel HQ from 6th May at 7:00 pm weekdays , it used to air long time back in star plus during fox kids time. I hate marvel HQ they are not advertising their own series properly in their sister kids channel but instead promoting chingum even in marvel HQ :(

f2pCUcQ.jpg

Last edited:
Kiteretsu ( kids anime ) is on Disney , Mon- Thur 2:30-3:00 , ( earlier it used to air on Hungama tv and again few yrs back aired in pogo with new stupid dub which copied style of hrithik from koi mil gaya , most annoying dub was korosuke in pogo it sounded lyk a elder person. happy disney decided to take back , but i wish they should have kept schedule at evening instead of afternoons .

Kiteretsu ( kids anime ) is on Disney , Mon- Thur 2:30-3:00 , ( earlier it used to air on Hungama tv and again few yrs back aired in pogo with new stupid dub which copied style of hrithik from koi mil gaya , most annoying dub was korosuke in pogo it sounded lyk a elder person. happy disney decided to take back , but i wish they should have kept schedule at evening instead of afternoons .
Bro definitely the dub hungama has is the superior one. The episodes where they visit the countryside are some of the best. This is something i hope they air a lot more in the coming days and as you said they should also air in the evenings. Perhaps also air episodes back to back in the weekends like Hungama does with Shin Chan? I'm going to sub to Disney from tomorrow 😅

Bro , Good news i checked next day . it seems they saw our conversation and chose to implement it in schedule.. now Kiteretsu airs at morning 10:30-11:00 am , 11:30- 12:00 afternoon , 4:00-4:30 pm , 5:00-5:30 pm ,7:30-8:00 pm (evenings ) and 9:00-9:30 pm (night) mon -thur.. i hate their unecessary censor of usual words lyk ex badla etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock