New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

@Detective Conan & @shreyaskini bros....

Disney has done a good job by taking back Kiteretsu.I am agreeing that dubbing of hungama tv is superior.Marvel HQ have made the worst dubbing for new pokemon episodes.

The dubbing made for Kiteretsu by disney channel is way too good when comparing with that Pogo's dubbing which made korosuke really irritating.

I'm hoping that disney will take back Kids vs kat & Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go as well....

Last edited:
@Detective Conan , @Dipjyoti Roy & @shreyaskini bros,

Did you watch latest movie of Doraemon? (Robot Singham)

IMO,@shreyaskini bro watches animes no?
Bro I'm very particular about what i watch and I have seen almost all episodes of Doraemon but it's very hard for me now to keep up to date with anything especially a kids show like Doraemon which no longer appeals to me. I do watch anime but i don't want to act like i am crazy about it.

Bro I'm very particular about what i watch and I have seen almost all episodes of Doraemon but it's very hard for me now to keep up to date with anything especially a kids show like Doraemon which no longer appeals to me. I do watch anime but i don't want to act like i am crazy about it.
All episodes of Doraemon.... o_O

Only one show which never makes me feel bored after watching repeats also...

@Detective Conan , @Dipjyoti Roy & @shreyaskini bros,

Did you watch latest movie of Doraemon? (Robot Singham)

IMO,@shreyaskini bro watches animes no?

Bro , i missed watching that movie . I Do like Doraemon but i have reduced watching it nowadays and i'm happy Disney did right thing by reducing timings of Doraemon , watching it continuosly will only annoy us and glad they added back kiteretsu . I actually prefer Hindi dub of Doraemon and Shinchan because they dont censor their names like they do in america nobi instead of nobita , they change the names .nowadays i do get angry at seeing over censored episode of doraemon they mute motu , fight , bevkuf word etc like as if its bad word but wont censor bad words or songs shown in Indian films . last year it was surprised to watch english Dub Stand by me Doraemon in Star movies they didnt removed any scenes like they do in kids channels over censor i meant . Shinchan and few animes i only prefer hindi dub , jap sub and english dub doesnt give same feeling . original hindi voice actor of shinchan was great , present one is oki but feel over acting type slightly .

other anime like Inazuma 11 i can watch english dub and my hero academia and one punch man i like jap sub ..

I wish Disney should dub new Shinchan movies and Doraemon's , and start show other anime aired earlier in hungama take back airing rights .

Any OTT service to watch old Doraemon and Shinchan? Amazon removed everything. And asahi is trying to remove everything off youtube.

Was happy to see Kim possible yesterday airing in Disney at 8:30 pm in old hindi dub :smile2: ,felt i was watching old disney . I hope they continue airing it ^^ and along with that start airing other disney animated series like american dragon , buzzz light year , tarzan , 101 dalmations etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock