DDF Exclusive Republic Bharat - New Hindi News Channel Launching from Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 243
  • Views: Views 40,129
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the youtube link when ARNAB Criticized BJP Haryana CM
Link:
Source

and now stop this argument once and for all
If u want u watch the channel otherwise dont but dont use derogetory words

It is my liberty to question and criticize. You have no rights to say STOP, I can show multiple fake news , hate spread by so called top journalist.

Finally , India is still a Democratic country not to think of stopping critics.

Arnab Goswami busted several scams and he is having evidence.
If Arnab Goswami gets evidence against BJP then he will definitely question.

Why the so called "evidences" not used by agencies like CBI to put the scamsters inside bar??

Why the so called "evidences" not used by agencies like CBI to put the scamsters inside bar??
Sir Watch AgustaWestland evidence .CBI and ED is using it.Have a look at the Evidence and then question which person aired the news.

SC allows I-T Dept to reopen tax case linked to National Herald against Rahul, Sonia.This is because of Dr.Subramiyam Swamy and Arnab Goswami.Supreme Court allowed because they have genine evidence brother which People like Rajdeep,NDTV,Burkha don't have.
So have the evidence and question us.

SC allows I-T Dept to reopen tax case linked to National Herald against Rahul, Sonia.This is because of Dr.Subramiyam Swamy and Arnab Goswami.Supreme Court allowed because they have genine evidence brother which People like Rajdeep,NDTV,Burkha don't have.
So have the evidence and question us.

First of all , it is not good etiquette to put most of the post in Bold.

From VVIP chopper to National Herald , what a jump :).

In National Herald case what is the evidence given by Arnab was used by IT , to reopen the case???

Just like that I can also make claims , but those claims should be supported by proofs.

Hahaha what are the evidence gathered by Arnab is used by CBI and ED?
Sir If you hate Arnab Goswami then we cannot do anything.Ok .Please Switch on tv & see the evidence.One more important interview with a person in Switzerland.I think on July 2017.Go to YouTube search it.You will get the answer .After think Who is Right & Who is wrong.

First of all , it is not good etiquette to put most of the post in Bold.

From VVIP chopper to National Herald , what a jump :).

In National Herald case what is the evidence given by Arnab was used by IT , to reopen the case???

Just like that I can also make claims , but those claims should be supported by proofs.
I think you don't watch Arnab Goswami exclusive each and every time.My kind request is please watch properly .After that question everybody.

I think you don't watch Arnab Goswami exclusive each and every time.My kind request is please watch properly .After that question everybody.

Yes , Arnab is the top investigator. CBI , ED , IT , RAW etc is able to nab the culprits only with his evidence. Happy?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock