DDF Exclusive Republic Bharat - New Hindi News Channel Launching from Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 243
  • Views: Views 40,353
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now a days Republic Tv getting bored due to always fighting by 4 to 6 peoples for chilli matters.

Republic TV = No News only Noise. Their useless activities will continue till May 2019. Once BJP is ousted from power republic also will have to stop airing noise.

Its your Wish to Watch the channel or not..

and its their wish to show the content and news which they feel is worth airing on live
and coming to Noice tell me one channel who doesnt do DEBATE with HIGH DECIBEL

But it is not good to comment that after the elections the channel will be not there

Its your Wish to Watch the channel or not..

and its their wish to show the content and news which they feel is worth airing on live
and coming to Noice tell me one channel who doesnt do DEBATE with HIGH DECIBEL

But it is not good to comment that after the elections the channel will be not there
Republic Tv is not a bad channel. Arnab is one of the best journalist. I am also one of the arnab fan. But 24 hours telecasting same debating shows, that only creating bored.

Republic TV = No News only Noise. Their useless activities will continue till May 2019. Once BJP is ousted from power republic also will have to stop airing noise.
Once upon a time arnab shows are very fantastic in times now, they have more news related to previous government. Day by day new new scams and investigations, now they have shortage in matters for debating. Once Congress comes within 3 months all news channels become popular other than ndtv.

Arnab Goswami has Guts.which all of us don't have.He has been questioning top most powerful politicians.Usually no journalist will do this great job.

Reactions: mss
Our money taken by those politicians through several scams.we want development not scams.We need to develop India.Not Scams

Arnab Goswami has Guts.which all of us don't have.He has been questioning top most powerful politicians.Usually no journalist will do this great job.

How many questions he asked on wrong doings of this Govt? He is just a agent of the BJP now.

Whats wrong with Republic - A big screen with minimum with 8-10 faces for 1 hour Show one being Arnab who will speak for 20-30 minutes, 10 minutes advertisement, 5 minutes opening and closing music and headlines leaving just 15 minutes to 9 speakers i.e less than 2 minutes in a 1 hour show. All with lot of yelling and shouting.

Whats good with Republic - Its different tough Arnab is a NDTV creation himself he and his channel doesn't follow the NDTV type narrative whihc we can see followed by many other News channels after all NDTV has been a school for all major news journalist today.
Arnab and his team go overboard to praise BJP & Modi as against others who go over board in criticising BJP & Modi major times just for the sake of criticising and with political intent.

In nutshell Arnab says what BJP supporters like where as NDTV, HT spwak what Cong and Left like there are ones like News 18 & News X which keeps jumping from one side to another. What you like is what you see after all Remote and Subscription of the channel is now under your control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock