Silsila Badalte Rishto Ka On Colors

No one has problem this time. It is suitable for our society. :huh:
Everyone had problem with Sony TV's Paheredar Piya Ki only, which has no vulgarity like this. :angry:

well i dont find wat as an adult couple they r doing is wrong..they like each other or should i say love each other love can happened anytime...and people who here r talking about society wat society u talking about go and see number of rapes which are done on girls and minors those things are not shown on tv but those thing happens in our so called society...silsala is one of the best shows which is running currently on tv i hope coz of some fools they dont change the track of the show.... no wonder we as indians dont deserve any good content as we relate too s#x. society and crap

well i dont find wat as an adult couple they r doing is wrong..they like each other or should i say love each other love can happened anytime...and people who here r talking about society wat society u talking about go and see number of rapes which are done on girls and minors those things are not shown on tv but those thing happens in our so called society...silsala is one of the best shows which is running currently on tv i hope coz of some fools they dont change the track of the show.... no wonder we as indians dont deserve any good content as we relate too s#x. society and crap
Bro not relating here to s#x but the thing is extra marital affairs which is partially against law and completely against the culture.

Bro not relating here to s#x but the thing is extra marital affairs which is partially against law and completely against the culture.

but they do happen in our society,,,,they are showing whats happening near us.....so its on an individual how he/she takes but we cant raise fingers on any show remember all ekta kapoors shows which were showed at start of 2000's extramarital affairs, getting married 2-3 times, but that time no1 had any issues but now days media and people want too make issue out of everything we as an society should not get influence with these issue makers....we should know what they are showing does exist in our society...and we should learn too accept that...right or wrong its on individuals thinking/situtation.

Last edited:
Star ,sony and zee are better channel.. they are not airing these type cheap show... i hate silsila badalte rishton ki show

Agreed with you. I'm watching the show daily, there is nothing vulgar in the show. The fact is extra marital affair is what they are showing and right from the day 1 of the promos for this show, it was clearly mentioned that this is the theme of the show. This show is consistently receiving 1+ TRP rating and has huge online following as well (In Top in Online TRPs), which means there is an audience for these shows. Kudos to Colors for bringing in a bold show, thumbs down to this regressive society who want to oppose this just for the sake of doing it without watching the content properly!

Add to it that, EMA is happening in the society and that is what is being shown!!

but they do happen in our society,,,,they are showing whats happening near us.....so its on an individual how he/she takes but we cant raise fingers on any show remember all ekta kapoors shows which were showed at start of 2000's extramarital affairs, getting married 2-3 times, but that time no1 had any issues but now days media and people want too make issue out of everything we as an society should not get influence with these issue makers....we should know what they are showing does exist in our society...and we should learn too accept that...right or wrong its on individuals thinking/situtation.
It should be show in proper way no one is questioning about the another heroine playing Shakti Arora wife. What about her? What about her emotions? What about her relationship? What is her future? She will be in deep trouble without no reason?
This show is right now is just showing bad things in good way. Like actress like drashti dhami portrait role of EM intrest of hero?
If this kind of things are going to promote no girl will help her another friend. Like shown in show.
And, about EMA in old 2000 shows they were show in bad light also.
Its present in our society so it should be removed from roots, not promoted.

Last edited:
It should be show in proper way no one is questioning about the another heroine playing Shakti Arora wife. What about her? What about her emotions? What about her relationship? What is her future? She will be in deep trouble without no reason?
This show is right now is just showing bad things in good way. Like actress like drashti dhami portrait role of EM intrest of hero?
If this kind of things are going to promote no girl will help her another friend. Like shown in show.
And, about EMA in old 2000 shows they were show in bad light also.
Its present in our society so it should be removed from roots, not promoted.

they r not promoting they r not telling pls go ahead and have EMA people are educated they know whats right whats wrong it all depends on an individual....and as far as her future and crap have u seen the end of the serial what will happen... and i still didnt get you what so called bad things they r showing...and who are you too judge whats wrong and whats right.....

I think everyone has the option to express their views.But the thing is that people associated with Bollywood and even Tv industry thinks that they have creative ideas and express them in their content and SM.
But if someone has expressed view on their content they get intolerant and term them as trolls/backlash.
They should understand that SM empowers people to give their views and they should have the guts to listen to them

PS:-I am not supporting any abusive SM posts.

they r not promoting they r not telling pls go ahead and have EMA people are educated they know whats right whats wrong it all depends on an individual....and as far as her future and crap have u seen the end of the serial what will happen... and i still didnt get you what so called bad things they r showing...and who are you too judge whats wrong and whats right.....
It's my view bro why are you getting so hyper?
And, it's an Indian TV serial here only craps things can happen but this is against our culture so it should be removed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock