Simmba | Ranveer Singh, Rohit Shetty, Karan Johar

For Your Kind Information its a remake south movie Temper Only. One more thing if anything is not liked by you then it doesn't mean it doesn't like by others also. Audience will give the answer to this. Nothing More To Say!!

Ohh bhai.. Why reviled it. If its Temper remake.. Im not going to watch this Movie..

Remakes makes full comparative. So better to Ignore.

Ranveer aisa kiya NTR waisa kiya.

Ohh bhai.. Why reviled it. If its Temper remake.. Im not going to watch this Movie..

Remakes makes full comparative. So better to Ignore.

Ranveer aisa kiya NTR waisa kiya.
Yes Bhai I know but did you remember the case Of Singham it was also a south remake but see how it is different from south and also you and me both know which film is better:) same in case of Simmba I am damn sure that this version will be better also I watched its trailer and I really liked it.
But I liked the Temper (South film) also. It was also not bad..

Yes Bhai I know but did you remember the case Of Singham it was also a south remake but see how it is different from south and also you and me both know which film is better:) same in case of Simmba I am damn sure that this version will be better also I watched its trailer and I really liked it.
But I liked the Temper (South film) also. It was also not bad..

Let see bhai..

In temper.. Content and Acting both available.. I know Ranveer will rock

For Your Kind Information its a remake south movie Temper Only. One more thing if anything is not liked by you then it doesn't mean it doesn't like by others also. Audience will give the answer to this. Nothing More To Say!!
Did I ever say South doesn't produce horrible movies, I know it is a copy of Temper, I haven't seen Temper, so no comments. I just said, I hope this movie flops, because bollywood need to start producing quality movies and not sh#t movies where there is only one story lines of revenge.
BTW why you are agitated, have you invested money in that movie. You like it, you go for the movie. This is democracy and I can talk sh#t about anything I like till it doesn't offend nationalism and Indian Army.

Did I ever say South doesn't produce horrible movies, I know it is a copy of Temper, I haven't seen Temper, so no comments. I just said, I hope this movie flops, because bollywood need to start producing quality movies and not sh#t movies where there is only one story lines of revenge.
BTW why you are agitated, have you invested money in that movie. You like it, you go for the movie. This is democracy and I can talk sh#t about anything I like till it doesn't offend nationalism and Indian Army.
See Bro Its your personal opinion and you have the right to express your personal opinion that you don't like these kind of movies it is acceptable but taking all things negatively and unnecessarily say blah blah blah about something is not right and I also feel you should think about others too that some your posts may offend someone. If you don't like something then show your dislike in a way that it may not offend others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock