DDF Exclusive Star Sports 3 launching by replacing Channel V on 15th September 2018

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 49,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
@StarFootball is a copy of @SPNCricket, @SPNFootball, etc. :lol:
For your kind information star football was already available since ISL telecast so as SPN cricket and football are copy. Apart from this nothing is called copy everything is inspired otherwise all channels, network, apps are copy to each other.

Last edited:
In my opinion if they've to telecast StarSports3 in Hindi why they name it 3 instead they should name it 'Star Sports Hindi 2'

In my opinion if they've to telecast StarSports3 in Hindi why they name it 3 instead they should name it 'Star Sports Hindi 2'
Actually they applied for changing channel V to a sports channel.Currently there is no specifications for that channel. For showing anything they wish based on time amd situation SS3 name is given. If it was named SS2 hindi, SS football etc there will be limitations for altering the contents and time.

Hopefully they will telecast some epl or bundesliga matches when there are numerous matches going on.

Bye Bye Channel V.
#RIP :verysad::verysad::verysad:

Welcome Star Sports 3.
Happy journey!!! :tup::clap::win:

Channel V is on shutting down track from past 2 to 3 years finally it will shutdown from midnight l hope star realize it's popularity & will relaunch in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock