Times Bouquet 3 HD - Monthly23.60
Sun Kerala Basic HD - Monthly35.40
Star Malayalam Value HD - Monthly88.50
News18 Kerala - Monthly0.30
Baby TV HD - Monthly1.18
Zee Keralam HD - Monthly9.44
Network Fee 0 to 100 Chs - Monthly153.00
FTA Promo - Monthly0.00

I am from Kerala & this is my monthly pack in TataSky. Which include around 23 HD channels. Monthly cost 334 Rs.

Are SunShine Centers the only way to recharge now-a-days?

Since yesterday, I have been trying to change my base pack from HD Tamil DPO 2 to HD Tamil DPO 1, but to no avail. The sundirect.in website is routing to an error page when I try to change the base pack to HD Tamil DPO 1 (6 months).

My existing pack is valid till August 30 though. But it is costly, and does not offer many channels.

Did it work for anyone recently? I mean, changing the base pack through sundirect.in ?

The sundirect.in website seemed to work, 3 days back. Base pack change was routing to the payment page. But I had not decided on my pack then.

So, yesterday, thinking that the site would still work, I tried recharging for Rs.1609 via the niki.ai website. The money was debited, but the transaction failed. Only then did I notice that the sundirect.in website itself was not routing to the payment page. These two issues are probably related, right?

@amarnathkvk @WizarD @Chezhiyan @Bishnu15 @kathir @kepeeismail

I know I can reach out to @mayoorathan or @Prasad b for changing the base pack. But I thought I could recharge it for 6 months if I could do it online. Plus, I could really utilize some discounts and cashback offers!

Please advise :)

Two ways only left bro either contact our ddf bros or sun shine only

Thought so :D Yet to find someone who got this working online. Sun Direct rocks ;)

Thank you, though. I will keep this thread posted what I end up doing :)

Ufff! I finally got my HD Box's Recharge and Addons done :D :)

Here is what happened.

Attempt 1: Niki.ai website
Amount: Rs. 1609 (minus 7% niki offer) = 1534 (minus 5% PayZapp cashback)
Result: Failed (Transaction was successful, but recharge failed on Sun Direct end, Rs.1534 was refunded to bank account)

Attempt 2: Niki.ai website
Amount: Rs. 1609 (minus Rs.100 Airtel Payments Bank cashback)
Result: Failed (Transaction was successful, but recharge failed on Sun Direct end, Rs.1609 was refunded to Airtel Payments Wallet, unable to transfer money back to bank account, will have to use this next month for other bill payments)

Attempt 3: Freecharge website
Amount: Rs. 1609 (minus Rs.40 Freecharge cashback)
Result: Failed (Transaction was successful, but recharge failed on Sun Direct end, Rs.1609 refund to bank has been initiated, refund will arrive in 2 to 3 days)

Attempt 4: Sun Direct website, the great
Amount: Rs. 1609 (the below link says there is an instant cashback of Rs.50 for recharges above Rs.1000, I am not sure if that is what happened -- because, you know, from the balance that we get in the Sun Direct website after recharge, we cannot figure out squat)
DTH Recharge Offers | Online D2H Recharge | Digital TV Recharge Pack
Result: Success (phew! finally! :D )

Final Results:

Base Pack Before Recharge: HD Tamil DPO 2
Base Pack After Recharge: HD Tamil DPO 1
Addons/a-la-carte Before Recharge: None

Base Pack Validity End Date Before Recharge: Aug 30, 2019
Base Pack Validity End Date After Recharge: Oct 10, 2019

Balance in Sun Direct Account Before Recharge: Rs.316.23
Balance in Sun Direct Account After Recharge: Rs.1716.84

So, the Amount that was Refunded (for downgrading the pack) was: 1716.34 - 316.23 = Rs.1400.61

Cost for New Addons/a-la-cartes that I added after this: Rs.235 (for 1 month)

So, current balance in Sun Direct account is, 1716.84 - 235 = Rs.1,481.84

Balance needed for the Addons/a-la-cartes to continue for 6 months = 235 x 6 = Rs.1410

Balance that will be remaining after renewing Addons/a-la-cartes for the next 6 months = 1481.84 - 1410 = 71.84

So, if my calculations are correct, I believe I have Rs.71.84 left for any ad-hoc channels I want to add every once in a while. For example, whenever needed, I could use this for a Sony Network Sports Channel or D Sports ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock