Good News Sun direct replaced my old HD set top box with new HEVC HD box for free

New HEVC box is very good in signal reception.All these days i felt there is problem with my antenna and thought of replacing with new one.But after getting new set top box there is no problem with signal strength its constant even when its raining or strong breeze.So better go to new hevc box for better and consistent signal.Now i feel old box is not upto the mark in terms of signal reception.

what is your Dish size brother and in Gemini channel how much shows signal strength and quality?

Today my STB was replaced
85a7442fe5228f37a6a60fbf19b19fac.jpg

what is your Dish size brother and in Gemini channel how much shows signal strength and quality?
My dish size is 60cm.Previously with old coship hd box i was getting 63 strength and100% quality in gemini,now iam getting 84 strength and 54% quality in gemini and in most of the channels not more than that even in hd channels same.And in few channels 80 and 50% which were 58 strength and 34-37% quality previously and most of the times it was showing error code because of low quality.I think the old hd box is not good for signal reception and it varies during morning,afternoon and nights.With new HEVC box i never found that prolblem the signal is always constant even in rain.Iam very happy with this new box.

Last edited:
With old box i was getting 100% quality in HD Channels with 67% of signal except in Etv hd and other channels in that frequency like HBO,Discovery etc.which was constantly varying and i use to adjust the antenna everytime to get those channels...thought of replacing the dish antenna..technician also told the same that antenna has some bend and u shud get the new one..But now i realised that the antenna is absolutely fine and it is the set top box which created the problem everytime.

In old STB I can put a channel in record mode, at the same time I can watch recorded programs.but in New STB recording should be stopped to watch recorded content.i really miss old STB.

Bro help me how to replace old box with new hevc box
Contact ur nearest distributor bro.

Condition to get new box : even if you have HD box you should be subscribed to HD pack then only it will get replaced those use HD box with sd pack they won't get replace

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock