Breaking Tata Sky adding new software for Humax T51 HEVC HD STB from 24th Oct '18

I recently transferred to Port Blair, there is no tata sky support in here. I have a HD Box I purchased from Chennai, It's technicolor one I believe it used to say HD zapper in system settings as it's name. After master reset and an attempt to manual update its gone. Default home tp is insat 4a 15 which is not supported in Port Blair. As per the update in the this thread the home tp is changed to gsat k9. Which should make it work in Port Blair. But the problem is I cannot update from here, if anyone would help me with the update I am ready to ship and pay the return shipping also. Please help.

I recently transferred to Port Blair, there is no tata sky support in here. I have a HD Box I purchased from Chennai, It's technicolor one I believe it used to say HD zapper in system settings as it's name. After master reset and an attempt to manual update its gone. Default home tp is insat 4a 15 which is not supported in Port Blair. As per the update in the this thread the home tp is changed to gsat k9. Which should make it work in Port Blair. But the problem is I cannot update from here, if anyone would help me with the update I am ready to ship and pay the return shipping also. Please help.
Ok bro.. I will update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock