Telstar-18 (138*) KU Setup/Catching

Dear all
i am trying to tract it since one week. iam not getting the signals in setup box. but my satelite detector shows 10 full scale reading.
please help me.
even tried it with C band lnb in sun dth dish.
please help me

I heard in a whatsapp group that they moved to different satellite..

I got signals of telstar 18 with 90 channels while back.. and then due to heavy rain and bad weather i got only 6 channelsby oct 5..
since there is no channel is watchable i set my dish back to abs 2.. atleast i can watch 7 english channels there.
I think you can set it right now since rain is gone and weather is normal again.

I got signals of telstar 18 with 90 channels while back.. and then due to heavy rain and bad weather i got only 6 channelsby oct 5..
since there is no channel is watchable i set my dish back to abs 2.. atleast i can watch 7 english channels there.
I think you can set it right now since rain is gone and weather is normal again.
what is the 7channels name?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mongolian Dth Ddish Has Shifted From Telestar 18 138E To Koreasat 5A 113E Thats Why You Guys Are Getting Low Channel Count On 138E :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock