Tv1 Gec Telugu Renamed as Jai Telangana Tv

Dileep bro what's written in Telugu?

Is it already renamed or you are saying it will be renamed bro? Because it seems you are posting the related news published somewhere.

Did you check the channel? It will be good if you have the snaps of the channel as well (if already renamed).

I think as per dinesh19 bhai said Tv1 is already renamed as Jai Telangana.

SarfaRaZ said:
I think as per dinesh19 bhai said Tv1 is already renamed as Jai Telangana.

If it is already confirmed then fine. But can you share the thread link here?

Dileep kumar said:

I am not asking the link from you bro.

I actually wanted to know if the channel is already renamed or not. If already renamed adding a screenshot of channel will be good.

But Sarfaraz said, it is already renamed and it is already confirmed by dinesh19. So, I wanted to see the thread where dinesh19 confirmed this.

sadiq bro..i mentioned the same on a thread, created by dileep kumar some days ago about 'telugu channels availability'..that thread is sticky now..u can check that thread in tv channel section.

dinesh19 said:
sadiq bro..i mentioned the same on a thread, created by dileep kumar some days ago about 'telugu channels availability'..

Thanks for replying! So it is already renamed correct? If possible, someone post the snapshot of the channel after renaming.

Sadiq bhai here is the Link where dinesh19 bro said the channel is renamed already Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock