DTH updates ZEE HD Channels Free Preview Ended

To all those who aren't getting it on packs,

I ain't getting Zee Tamil HD on my Max HD TN pack till today morning even after repeated calls from yesterday and I thought of a solution it's very easy and this is the right way to get it on packs right away though for ARP users this method won't work

Airtel CC needs to remove & readd the DBR Top up if Max HD is in DBR mode one can call cc and ask to remove and readd I asked for that but CC refused saying we have tried that multiple times from yesterday and I asked him whether his system shows Zee Tamil HD updated and he said yes then I asked remove & readd he's very hesitant & I also had thoughts of changing to India HD top up and so I asked him to change it to India HD TN top up DBR pack I got it next second.

The thing is they need to remove & readd the top up but Airtel backend team wasting time by refreshing our accounts by removing & readding Rajya Sabha free Top up that's the official way of refreshing account.

So bro's who are in DBR Top ups ask for removal & re activation of Max HD pack or respective HD packs.
What about Infinity users bro.

Bro you are correct. Just Checked Zee Tamil HD available In Tamil HD Topup.
I was referring to Jackpot/Infinity Sun HD free topup. Anyway if it's added in tamil HD topup then it will be added in Max HD TN also. Karan bro is already getting it in Max HD TN. I am guessing Infinity users will also get it either in the topup or basepack itself.

still i am not getting any of these 3 channels in my south max HD pack

Ask for removing & re adding Max HD pack from CC.

Or you yourself get code from our top up section and process the removal by sending sms and re add the topup again you should get it instantly.

What about Infinity users bro.

Bro try adding DD Rajya Sabha free Top up if it's not activated on your account if it's activated try removing and readding that's the only way for any ARP user to get their account refreshed and you might get it in repeated attempts if not immediately.

Or you yourself get code from our top up section and process the removal by sending sms and re add the topup again you should get it instantly.
I think he's using a ARP combo HD base pack? Also list of topup codes doesn't have Max HD TN codes. due to regional filter I am unable to ensure the codes. So @rahul999 should contact customer care only.
No not Max HD getting it on India HD TN Top up but one also should get removing & readding Max HD top.
Yeah these issue are common in Airtel. Every time they move pack from free preview to HD pack they face propagation delay to STBs. Anyway thanks for correcting the name of the topups that you are using.

ok thank you.
i called CC, they said my pack changed to MAX HD ALL SOUTH - 249 Rs few months back.
these 3 channels not yet added in MAX HD ALL SOUTH -249/- pack.
They added in SOUTH MAX HD - 225 Rs
CC said it takes 2 more days to add in all applicable packages.

CC said SOUTH MAX HD-225 Rs dont have sun network HD channels & vijay HD.
the difference between MAX HD ALL SOUTH (249Rs) & SOUTH MAX HD (225Rs) is above 4 channels (Sun network HD channels & vijay HD)
if this info is wrong please correct some one.
which HD pack includes all HD channels & what is the price?

Last edited:
ok thank you.
i called CC, they said my pack changed to MAX HD ALL SOUTH - 249 Rs few months back.
these 3 channels not yet added in MAX HD ALL SOUTH -249/- pack.
They added in SOUTH MAX HD - 225 Rs
CC said it takes 2 more days to add in all applicable packages.

CC said SOUTH MAX HD-225 Rs dont have sun network HD channels & vijay HD.
the difference between MAX HD ALL SOUTH (249Rs) & SOUTH MAX HD (225Rs) is above 4 channels (Sun network HD channels & vijay HD)
if this info is wrong please correct some one.
which HD pack includes all HD channels & what is the price?

Bro whatever pack you're using now ask CC to remove and readd that pack it doesn't matter Rs.225 or Rs.249 to get Zee South HD Channels.

But for Sun HD channels both Tamil & Telugu you should go for highest max HD pack in your case it's Rs.249 Max HD pack.

Last edited:
Bro whatever pack you're using now ask CC to remove and readd that pack it doesn't matter Rs.225 or Rs.249 to get Zee South HD Channels.

But for Sun HD channels both Tamil & Telugu you should go for highest max HD pack in your case it's Rs.249 Max HD pack.
but they said,these 3 channels not yet listed in my HD pack(MAX HD ALL SOUTH-249 Rs).
And i am using it as monthly basis,not DBR.
Even if they remove and re-add same HD pack,if channels not yet listed in that HD pack,is there any chance of coming??
But if i do this process, again 249 Rs(per month) cut from my account right now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock