DTH updates ZEE HD Channels Free Preview Ended

but they said,these 3 channels not yet listed in my HD pack(MAX HD ALL SOUTH-249 Rs).
And i am using it as monthly basis,not DBR.
Even if they remove and re-add same HD pack,if channels not yet listed in that HD pack,is there any chance of coming??
But if i do this process, again 249 Rs(per month) cut from my account right now.

When you took this pack?? if it's only within last 30 days don't remove it wait for it to get added automatically and If it's older than 30 days ask for a Max HD Rs.249 DBR pack ie Rs.8.3 per day pack you won't be charged anything.

When you took this pack?? if it's only within last 30 days don't remove it wait for it to get added automatically and If it's older than 30 days ask for a Max HD Rs.249 DBR pack ie Rs.8.3 per day pack you won't be charged anything.
surely more than 30 days older .
ok nice, thanks for advice, i will make a try.:)

ok thank you.
i called CC, they said my pack changed to MAX HD ALL SOUTH - 249 Rs few months back.
these 3 channels not yet added in MAX HD ALL SOUTH -249/- pack.
They added in SOUTH MAX HD - 225 Rs
CC said it takes 2 more days to add in all applicable packages.

CC said SOUTH MAX HD-225 Rs dont have sun network HD channels & vijay HD.
the difference between MAX HD ALL SOUTH (249Rs) & SOUTH MAX HD (225Rs) is above 4 channels (Sun network HD channels & vijay HD)
if this info is wrong please correct some one.
which HD pack includes all HD channels & what is the price?

What's this Max HD All South? I thought the highest HD topup is Max HD (KAR/KER, TN or AP). Do you get all Sun network HD channels in this topup?

What's this Max HD All South? I thought the highest HD topup is Max HD (KAR/KER, TN or AP). Do you get all Sun network HD channels in this topup?
yes getting sun hd,sun music hd,ktv hd,gemini tv& vijay hd

I am also not getting Zee Tamil HD Even on the highest base pack. But Getting Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD in my pack.

Zee tamil scroll like All zee tv hd channels will be available with your base pack. Pls ask ur dth operator if its not available..
Zee tv scroll

So what is the best Combo HD Packs to get All HD channels/Maximum HD channels?
till now i had 245 Rs highest HD pack,but CC said this is pack is not avilable now, so they are not going to make any new additions to this pack.
So i need to change HD pack and want to cover most of HD channels.
especially all Regional HD channels & sports hd channels,& Hindi HD channels.
its ok to skip english hd channels,can watch english movies online.

So what is the best Combo HD Packs to get All HD channels/Maximum HD channels?
till now i had 245 Rs highest HD pack,but CC said this is pack is not avilable now, so they are not going to make any new additions to this pack.
So i need to change HD pack and want to cover most of HD channels.
especially all Regional HD channels & sports hd channels,& Hindi HD channels.
its ok to skip english hd channels,can watch english movies online.

Go for India HD or Royal HD but not sure you'll get all your Regional HDs but Sports HD,Hindi HD covered on both the package with Royal HD giving English Entertainment HD extra than India HD.

Price is Rs.127 for India HD and Rs.170 for Royal HD you can add on any missing Regional HD Channels that's the only option and mostly Sun HD channels only will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock