DreamDTH is a state of the art platform which covers news related to the latest developments in the field of Direct To Home (DTH), Cable TV, Television industry, Broadcasters and policy regulations by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB), and Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT).
Our journey began in November 2010 as a community forum. In September 2019, we metamorphosed into a news site.
What sets us apart is our strong community forum with 30,000+ members which includes, but is not limited to, employees of leading Indian DTHs, Multi-system operators, local cable operators, dealers of set-top boxes, etc. who track the latest updates in their respective verticals the minute they happen, which ensures that we act as the harbinger and are able to cover the news well before many larger news sites.
At DreamDTH our focus is on bringing you the latest news about:
- The launch of new set-top boxes by DTH and cable operators.
- Changes in tariff plans and launches of new packages by DTH and Cable operators.
- Changes in regulations by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB).
- Updates about satellites and transponder capacity for DTH operators.
- Mergers and acquisitions happening in both Indian and International markets.
We are constantly striving to further our reach into newer verticals and broaden our horizons through constant perseverance and ever-increasing zeal.