• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,092

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Star Bharat which few months ago turned into a thrilling entertainment channel is not leaving no stone unturned to grab few more eyeballs. After massive success of their supernatural thrill Saitani Rasmein which is not just grabbing eyeballs on television but also gaining fame on hotstar.

Recent media reports suggest that they are working on new show produced under the banner of Full Focus staring Tanya Sharma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaitani Rasmein was not enough from Pratilipi FM now another story from platform is going to enter silver screen.
When I saw recent report of TellyChakkar I got desperate to search about title and found out the Pratilipi story on the same.

Here is link to story :-

It is being said that his character as Sarpanch Prabhakar Tripathi, is unique and layered, demanding a fresh and distinctive look. In fact, we hear that Krip has dedicated considerable effort to embodying the essence of a Sarpanch, ensuring that his appearance and demeanor are authentic and impactful.

"The show is very interesting, and my character is very different from what I’ve portrayed before. My role as Bindu is that of an interesting woman, she is very lively and quirky as well, and I feel just like peeling an onion, the audience will get to see many layers of this mysterious yet intriguing character with each episode." Says Aayushi Bhave

@hike, the thread title has been corrected as Chakaya ki Daakan instead of Chakia ki Daayan.

TellyChakkar has spelled it correctly on your above linked article.

@hike, the thread title has been corrected as Chakaya ki Daakan instead of Chakia ki Daayan.

TellyChakkar has spelled it correctly on your above linked article.
Actually, show is based on Pratilipi FM audiobook which has same title Chakia ki Daayan and I assumed that TC might have done mistake.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock