Breaking 10 Channels Testing At Gsat-24 By Tata Play

UInfact Tata Play has until now refrained from airing tekeshopping ads on home channels barring naaptol ones and unlike Airtel Digital TV they do not have multiple home channels which show these ads....these too help generate enormous revenue thus helping in expanding product offering and improving overall service quality without putting additional financial burden on subscribers .

Tata Play adds so many promo channels inbetween different channels across genres so it would be better if home channels r similarly added showcasing teleshopping ads. Those who do not like the same, they can simply block these channels rather than raising objections about it.

If we observe & analyse closely Airtel Digital TV has been able to cater to requirements of mass/regular as well as premium audience in perfect manner owing its balanced strategy + uniquecl customised ideas/initiatives which has helped keep pricing affordable for subscribers but at the same time make use of the monetary resources to provide great quality of services to all users across different fronts
Uff everytime everywhere bringing airtel
What affordable pricing? What quality of services?
Pricing: Top up part I already defeated airtel, 30 days lock in, not much discount in base packs

Services: not easy to reach cc, their app experience is the worst nightmare..ask your airtel strategic team to bring a separate app for dth and useful like tataplay

Pricing: Top up part I already defeated airtel, 30 days lock in, not much discount in base packs

Services: not easy to reach cc, their app experience is the worst nightmare..ask your airtel strategic team to bring a separate app for dth and useful like tataplay
Off topic-

The amount of headache i got from Airtel(DTH) in 2020 after lockdown here in nagaland that i know how much i took😡

Can someone tell what are the goldmines channels? I searched in Google but didn't find

See the context to which i brought airtel in the quoted post.

Anyways as i have seen u and @Ashok Varma bro has disliking for Airtel so will not accept even their positive points.

User experience of Airtel App was certainly not that good around 3 or 4 years back but since then they have continuosly improved upon shortcomings and brought in several new thing thereby now in most aspects airtel app scores quite high.

Airtel provides various services across different businesses hence combined app is needed so that users can do changes/ manage their services on a single app.

As i have stated numerous times earlier too i just don't discuss on things here in forum but on regular basis i do share feedback / constructive suggestions with the company to address the issues or highlight what all new things they can bring it alongwith explaining in detail what strategy can be designed to implement the same so that best outcome can be achieved

See the context to which i brought airtel in the quoted post.

Anyways as i have seen u and @Ashok Varma bro has disliking for Airtel so will not accept even their positive points.

User experience of Airtel App was certainly not that good around 3 or 4 years back but since then they have continuosly improved upon shortcomings and brought in several new thing thereby now in most aspects airtel app scores quite high.

Airtel provides various services across different businesses hence combined app is needed so that users can do changes/ manage their services on a single app.

As i have stated numerous times earlier too i just don't discuss on things here in forum but on regular basis i do share feedback / constructive suggestions with the company to address the issues or highlight what all new things they can bring it alongwith explaining in detail what strategy can be designed to implement the same so that best outcome can be achieved
You are an un ethical essay writer without proper research. I have been using Airtel fiber since 2020. Airtel is not offering proper OTT add ons for low end/basic fiber packs. Still they are pressuring tacts to take their DTH service, but I have no interest to take their black/combo for DTH as I was subscibed OTTs to watch on TV, Laptop and Mobile(any where) to watch live sports and others content.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock