10 MSM (Sony) channels not removed

• Thread starter Thread starter banyal21721
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 161,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 10 MSM (Sony) channels including 4 HD and 3 more channel may be removed

I have 8-9 years experience with tata sky believe me guys none of the channels going to be removed :) :)

based on : from end conclusion based on MSM Rate Card For DTH Services.

1] tatasky's old agreement with MSM is over.
2] RIO does not clearly means to go alacarte channels only.
3] from few points came to notice RIO term means non partial term distribution of all channels as permitted by MIB.

conclusion for point 3 is as old agreement is over and there is few channels in MPEG2 and some in MPEG4 so i guess as part of throw and catch game first all channels will drop and as some are HD and to make all non partial towards any channels dropped SD will also carry MPEG4 format which excluding 20(approximatly) channels all channels on tatasky has. this term also makes you thinks twice as there is 10 channels in this license so may be as per MSM rate card the other remaining 6 also face small down time when that deal will get over as MSM rate card has 16 channels. 100% confirm thing is that even tatasky drops channels once based on request by MSM then this does not means on when this channels added they will come only as alacarte. this the 3rd term also means to distribute channels to all india and not only rest of india excluding south. as tatasky is permitted by MIB to run as DTH brand so there is high chance that as per RIO terms MSM channels and contents may dropped from EWTV(everywhere TV), VOD & Catchup TV as one line there clearly mentions that "party permitted to run DTH may not run content on 'HITS, Internet PPV, VOD, IPTV, SVOD, NVOD, personal computer & mobile telephony or as cable TV' ".

ABCDEFGH said:
"shift to Sun direct "
This is the advice Mr.Number will give you :lol:D

Bro Dish TV is better if TS removes it I will move to Dish TV I will never buy Sun Direct:c:(

anikalra said:
Just shifted to Videocon d2h.....
Ten Cricket quality is such that it has taken me back to 90's when it was used to be cable TV......

hehe. Enjoy :P

Change the word may to shall or will in the thread title.....it looks like someone started the thread based on his guess/ without source... as of now removal notice has been issued by ts ..

ABCDEFGH said:
"shift to Sun direct "
This is the advice Mr.Number will give you :lol:D

Much better. :lol Atleast he would be able to watch Sony without any disturbance. :ohya

Bishnu15 said:
Much better. :lol Atleast he would be able to watch Sony without any disturbance. :ohya

Afaik sun direct dosent have Sony :hd

Bishnu15 said:

Yes with the message on the screen "You can't subscribe this channel anymore" :lol :lol

ABCDEFGH said:
Afaik sun direct dosent have Sony :hd

1. Sony SD
2. Sony Sab
3. Set Max
4. Set Pix
5. Sony Six
6. Sony Six HD

These six channels enough to give round the clock entertainment. :ohya

Status
Not open for further replies.