10 MSM (Sony) channels not removed

• Thread starter Thread starter banyal21721
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 161,075
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 10 MSM (Sony) channels shall be removed [12 Days Left]

No removals will happen, just wait till 17th Aug for conformatory news, also Max HD will be added !!

skm30 said:
No removals will happen, just wait till 17th Aug for conformatory news, also Max HD will be added !!
Max HD in Tata sky? Any source. Again you started!!!!!

Bishnu15 said:
Removal of sony from tata sky will be a huge loss for both sides even if it is removed for a single day. For me without Sony's CID no life, without IPL / CCL / India Cricket no life. Cant imagine Sony Six HD will also be removed as the cricket series is going on......... TS is gradually shedding away from the term customer friendly. Come on TS what are you doing ? Take a bold step. Chakka marke sabko dikha do ki hum kisise kam nehin !

Bro TS is doing good job. If they act accordingly to MSM, in long-term Sundirect will also forced to give Sony channels as a-la-carte which will sum up more than your base package cost. Even Airtel and d2h will be forced to provide them as a-la-carte or hike their package prices.....
Now I am watching Sony Six, Sony Kix, Sony, Pal, Max, Max2 along with star and ten sports channels for 245 Rs in Airtel.
If TS goes by MSM decision then Airtel to forces us to watch these channels as a-la-carte upon their renewal contract with Airtel....

Sony conflict might be similar to Ten case ;)

Let's see how Tatasky handles the issue. ..

Bishnu15 said:
For me without Sony's CID no life

Sony is not being removed

Bishnu15 said:
For me without IPL / CCL / India Cricket no life.

Max & Sony six are not being removed

Update:

Sony will not remove Sony channels. This is the statement given by the ASM (Area Sales Manager). He visited my shop today and I had a talk with him he was like yes there are issues with MSM network channels but talks are going on with them and they won't get removed from tatasky. If they get removed then even msm network will suffer as at once their ratings will down drastically coz of 14million subscribers not viewing it and they can't afford such huge loss. Also how many ppl would change their dth?? 2million or 5million not more than that. What about the remaining???

This was his statement and was such confident as if the dispute is going to end only. I can't confirm his wordings but just shared what info I got.

^^^^Wow very good news :ohya

Hopeful news ; But how ASM can assure MSM channels won't be removed ; so Tatasky is playing the game all the way to make s wrong impression on MSM :huh

Wow good one news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom