10 MSM (Sony) channels not removed

• Thread starter Thread starter banyal21721
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 161,075
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 10 MSM (Sony) channels shall be removed [2 Days Left]

@skm30 bro you are using for full version means please follow this link this will help u how to rate the particular member https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/61241 .... In mobile version just click the desired member username at the top of the post after clicking you will see the desired member profile and then scroll down u will see the bottom the word "Rate" and click that word and then u will see the reputation point with comment box in that comment box u can be write the reason for reputation and then click the "Add Rating" button in bottom and then u got the message ur reputation was added succesfully and then click close window button bro... :tup;)

skm30 said:
Wow ! What a great news you have given bro !!:):)
Thanks for this news bro ! Its a big relief now !!:):):)

Bro, I want to give you 4+ reputation for this news ! 4+ reputation for non removal of 4 HD channels !!:):):):)

@ Admin,
Admin sir, I don't know how to give reputation to any member ! That's why, I request you to please give 4+ reputation from my Account/ID skm30 to RushilD bro !!
I will be thankfull to you sir !!!

bro one request please don't give me reps as many times my source give me some unconfirmed news also :shy

HD Channels+Kix+Mix Not Removing-My Personal Thinking

Prashant Kumar said:
HD Channels+Kix+Mix Not Removing-My Personal Thinking

Bro really kix not good channels :shy

Prashant Kumar said:
every sports channel good for me even neo also

Offtopic comment sorry bro's

Too good bro:clap:clap,actually i have saw kix channel during ipl,tamil commentary very bad,but pq is awesome,that's why i am not like that channel:shy

But this news is confirm as the asm of tata sky of my area has already confirmed it.

No intimation on tv till now. Can they drop so many channels without informing the customers in advance via alert?

sailaxman16 said:
@skm30 bro you are using for full version means please follow this link this will help u how to rate the particular member https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/61241 .... In mobile version just click the desired member username at the top of the post after clicking you will see the desired member profile and then scroll down u will see the bottom the word "Rate" and click that word and then u will see the reputation point with comment box in that comment box u can be write the reason for reputation and then click the "Add Rating" button in bottom and then u got the message ur reputation was added succesfully and then click close window button bro... :tup;)
Thanks bro for such a informative post !!

shiwesh said:
No intimation on tv till now. Can they drop so many channels without informing the customers in advance via alert?

Haven't you seen the post #1 of 1st page of this thread ?:huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom