• Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 161,075
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 10 MSM (Sony) channels shall be removed [1 Days Left]

hi all
new to the forum
just had a chat with tata agnet
they told tht we will have to give a miss call to activate msm channels from 1st of sep
no extra cost but will be activated at special request
sorry didn't took screenshot plz ask cc they r tellin this now

himmatj said:
hi all
new to the forum
just had a chat with tata agnet
they told tht we will have to give a miss call to activate msm channels from 1st of sep
no extra cost but will be activated at special request
sorry didn't took screenshot plz ask cc they r tellin this now
You mean On request ch like in DishTv ?
Can you do another chat and post screenShot as I had a chat wit them and they told me all channels will be discontinued tonight

Sarkar said:
:no
You got it wrong

It's upto TS to switch Off feed as they don't want new ROI contract :k
I got it right bro. Renewing contract is a mutual action. Of course Tatasky is ready to play his part as usual, it is MSM which is placing some conditions before doing so. Now who surrenders it depends on many situations. If Tatasky doesn't agree then MSM will stop giving feeds to the former. As of now both are adamant and Tatasky by giving a notice declared their intention. No comments yet from MSM its true.

Sarkar said:
Can you do another chat and post screenShot as I had a chat wit them and they told me all channels will be discontinued tonight

i have the screenshot. plz tell me how to post it

himmatj said:
i have the screenshot. plz tell me how to post it

You can upload the Screenshot on "Imgur" or "Postimage"
And post the link here
That's it :tup

Guys, I think, now the channels will be not removed as they are increasing the prices of some add-on-packs. Check it this one, its Tatasky's latest brochure, it was posted yesterday by Vicky bro !!
You all can see that Hindi Movies pack and Music pack's price has been increased by Rs. 10, earlier both were available @ Rs. 40 pm. I think, this brochure will be available in market from the first week of September, till then the possibilities are high that some channels could be added in these packs or may be this increase is due to MSM's Sony Mix and Sony Max channels; In the Hindi Movies pack nothing has been added but the price has been increased so I think Sony Max HD will be added in this pack in the first week of September, also some more music channels will be added in the Music pack apart from Mastii, as I think increase of Rs. 10 in two very much popular packs is a big increase and that too without any addition clearly indicates that its a kind of adjustment of MSM's increase in the prices of its channels. And thats why I think, that now there will be no removal of MSM channels and also Sony Max HD will be added very soon !!:):):)

@Skm30 Hindi movies and Hindi music pack was earlier available at 50₹
After that 10₹ were reduced and it was available at 40₹

The above brochure is old

This is Old One
₹50 Price is Old & ₹40 Price is New

Sarkar said:

7rLfVaD.png

proof from my side tht sony channels r not goin to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom