Breaking 10 SD Channels Added By Sun Direct

Boisakhi tv is an bangladesh channel???? If it so then we can expect other language international channels in sd in all regionals !!! Like ibc tamil etc...

The foreign channels should apply for and obtain downlink permission. Then only they can be telecasted.
If Sri Lankan, Malaysian Tamil channels, Bangladeshi channels and Pakistani Urdu GECs get downlink permission, DTH operators get more choices of channels, which is good for us viewers.

I want to move out of tatasky and willing to use Sun direct can any body help..me with how is the sun after sale services and how's the picture quality of Sun as compare to tatasky.. Bishnu bro ??

Recently I have talk to customer service they said only 3 odia channels are available DD6,OTV and News18 odia..can anybody confirm of getting other odia channels as mentioned above..

Recently I have talk to customer service they said only 3 odia channels are available DD6,OTV and News18 odia..can anybody confirm of getting other odia channels as mentioned above..
You will get the newly added Odia channels.
Totally 7 Channels available and more to come.

Colors Odia
DD Odia
O TV
News 18 Odia
Prameya News 7
Kalinga TV
Kanak News

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock