Breaking 10 SD Channels Added By Sun Direct

Recently I have talk to customer service they said only 3 odia channels are available DD6,OTV and News18 odia..can anybody confirm of getting other odia channels as mentioned above..
7 Odia channels are there. More to follow

Ok,might be CC don't have the info. As I ask him how many odia channels are available he say just 3 sir..I was well aware of addition and then I ask him again are you sure,there is no more odia channels added he said no ,only 3 odia channels are available as of now..

One more question to sundirect website the SD+ cost more then HD+ how is that possible..well I choose HD but then also is this a mistake. Or. It cost that.

One more question to sundirect website the SD+ cost more then HD+ how is that possible..well I choose HD but then also is this a mistake. Or. It cost that.
It's not a mistake in website. HD Set top box price is lesser than SD +

I want to move out of tatasky and willing to use Sun direct can any body help..me with how is the sun after sale services and how's the picture quality of Sun as compare to tatasky.. Bishnu bro ??
Pic quality OK. Most importantly it is cheap. By paying Rs 289 p.m. you get all major Hindi English, Odia, Bengali Channels. Go for it bro. TS PQ definitely better than sun but it's costly.

@sky bro you said more channels coming. Can you give us some idea what more channels may come.

Not adding main news channels in Hindi such as
Zee news
Zee business
Aaz tak tez
Adding scrap news and gec channels.
Wether they are shifting sun direct as fta d2h i think.

Not adding main news channels in Hindi such as
Zee news
Zee business
Aaz tak tez
Adding scrap news and gec channels.
Wether they are shifting sun direct as fta d2h i think.
News18 India,Hindi News Channel added. In fact few months back ABP News & India TV started re transmission after remaining as blank screen for some time. Regarding Zee Channels, I think Sun Direct has not been able to make a good deal as no new zee channels has recently been added except Zee Anmol (FTA). I think @Vadirocks bro may give you more inputs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock