DTH updates 10 Tamil Channels removed from FTA Complimentary Pack

No you choose from wide range of TS curated packs and then add alacarte or broadcaster packs for the remaining channels you want.

@aravindan this is what i am paying...

93zuyxt.jpg

The "Tamil lite new" includes all Sun network channels, Vijay, Vijay super, colors Tamil, Zee Tamil, News18 TN. And FTA pack includes all free Tamil channels.
What is there in Raj Network to pay 5/month 😛 .. it was ages I tuned to those channels even I don't the channel number of those in my dth 🤣

What is there in Raj Network to pay 5/month 😛 .. it was ages I tuned to those channels even I don't the channel number of those in my dth 🤣

I pay that 5/month for my mom. She watches some devotional programs on it. I might even add the most useless channel, if she wants to watch it. Same applies to my other family members as well. I am not living alone and TV is for everyone na.

What makes you even think that i watch all channels that I have subscribed. Star Vijay is the only Tamil gec i used to watch before lockdown. I totally stopped watching TV after the lockdown.

No, current NCF is ₹153.40 (₹130 + taxes) for the first 200 SD channels.

₹153 is the "Maximum NCF" that a DPO can charge it's customers for first 200 channels. Not the minimum or the mandatory amount. Your dth/cable operator can choose to fix the ncf at any rate lower than 153 for their own curated packs.

Along with News 7 Tamil few more Tamil channels went unsubscribed few minutes ago...
  1. Kalaignar TV
  2. Polimer TV
  3. Isai Aruvi
  4. Murasu
  5. Makkal TV
  6. Peppers TV
  7. Sirippoli
  8. Polimer News
  9. Seithigal
  10. Sathiyam TV
Looks like they have also been removed from the free FTA pack. Entire Kalaignar group removed.
For me except News tamil 7 others working fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock