DTH updates 10 Tamil Channels removed from FTA Complimentary Pack

No you choose from wide range of TS curated packs and then add alacarte or broadcaster packs for the remaining channels you want.

@aravindan this is what i am paying...

93zuyxt.jpg

The "Tamil lite new" includes all Sun network channels, Vijay, Vijay super, colors Tamil, Zee Tamil, News18 TN. And FTA pack includes all free Tamil channels.
Lite new is applicable only to certain pin code odes in Tamilnadu only

Talked to TataSky CC today and they didn't have a clue what's wrong... They did some account refresh and other system activity, tried to add those channels separately but nothing worked. They asked me to mail them the screenshots for their team to check.

If you could check the screenshots below, i tried to view kalaignar TV via the TS mobile app and it returns a error that the channel is unsubscribed. While in 2nd ss, i tried to add that channel as alacarte and it says the channel is already part of my subscription.

7Vf4SL4.jpg

CjqnSAZ.jpg

No you choose from wide range of TS curated packs and then add alacarte or broadcaster packs for the remaining channels you want.

@aravindan this is what i am paying...

93zuyxt.jpg

The "Tamil lite new" includes all Sun network channels, Vijay, Vijay super, colors Tamil, Zee Tamil, News18 TN. And FTA pack includes all free Tamil channels.
214 per month is really a attractive price..
Tatasky doesn't ask any late recharge fees.
Whereas dish TV & others charges Rs.25 as late recharge fees..

The newly revamped web portal finally allowed me to add those channels as alacarte. However the MyTS app still says they are duplicate packs and doesn't allow me to add it. Probably they are still pointing to old portal. Anyway added those channels thru the new web portal now. 👍

Talked to TataSky CC today and they didn't have a clue what's wrong... They did some account refresh and other system activity, tried to add those channels separately but nothing worked. They asked me to mail them the screenshots for their team to check.

If you could check the screenshots below, i tried to view kalaignar TV via the TS mobile app and it returns a error that the channel is unsubscribed. While in 2nd ss, i tried to add that channel as alacarte and it says the channel is already part of my subscription.

7Vf4SL4.jpg

CjqnSAZ.jpg

Did Tatasky reduce NCF to 107.36 as shown in the screen shot??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock