Sad News 11 Channels Will be Removed From DD Free Dish Will Effect From 1st March 2019

There are huge chances of shut down of these channels. Broadcasters will now focus on revenue generation from few prime channels rather than giving 15-20 channels at the cost of Rs 30-40 per month. They may just offer 7-8 main channels as customers will now be interested in paying for fresh contents & lesser no of channels. Channel count increased in last 5-8 years just because commission based agreements were happening based on channel count but now as such agreements are no longer going to happen so it doesn't make any sense for broadcasters to run 2-3 channels in same genre.

First dishtv director Goel created negative campaign about DD freedish,then wept for Star Bharat addition,then created atmosphere that cause outser of all big4 channels and very smartly save big magic so that they can increase viewership of this channel also Zing to...Every broadcast should know that what happened when Zee smile,Zee Jagran removed from DD freedish,if he think dd fd is useless why zee news,zing,big channels doing here..DD freedish can still survive DD SPORTS and lots of news,music channels yet present here.Feeling bad for village people who going to miss all big4 channels,I informed some of them at my area,they can't understand eauction, Trai rules,market strategy,they are disappointed but still want to associate with DD Freedish,they can't afford pay tv platform and still hoping that channels will be back.The longest relationship between DD fd and Star Utsav is going to break soon.viewers are going to miss no1 channel of dd fd Star Bharat show mostly like Radhakrishna,Jiji maa,Muskan etc
Hope Government should understand concern of common men too and decrease carriage fee.
Long Live DD Freedish......

Big Magic is next to go now because this is also a pay channel of 0.10 paisa per month. I wonder if someone will pay 1 Rs for Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Rishtay and Sony Pal o:LOL:ld dramas:rolleyes: I won't pay 1 Rs for 1 month for all these channels. They are expensive even in 1 Rs
Rural audience will surely pay almost 80-90% if not 100% and with Trai rules it's become easier for dth and other players to pull out from dd free dish.

Last edited:
Rural audience will surely pay almost 80-90% if not 100%
Then it means they will go for paid DTH system. In this situation, Dish TV will be on plus point because they won't even need to point their dish antenna. On same position and same wire, all they have to do is to replace DD Free Dish box with Dish TV box which they can buy easily from any shop in used condition.

Then it means they will go for paid DTH system. In this situation, Dish TV will be on plus point because they won't even need to point their dish antenna. On same position and same wire, all they have to do is to replace DD Free Dish box with Dish TV box which they can buy easily from any shop in used condition.

i think when we buy new connection, we pay cost of everything, new company will not give us discount if we say i don't need technician visit, also no dish and wire required.

First dishtv director Goel created negative campaign about DD freedish,then wept for Star Bharat addition,then created atmosphere that cause outser of all big4 channels and very smartly save big magic so that they can increase viewership of this channel also Zing to...Every broadcast should know that what happened when Zee smile,Zee Jagran removed from DD freedish,if he think dd fd is useless why zee news,zing,big channels doing here..DD freedish can still survive DD SPORTS and lots of news,music channels yet present here.Feeling bad for village people who going to miss all big4 channels,I informed some of them at my area,they can't understand eauction, Trai rules,market strategy,they are disappointed but still want to associate with DD Freedish,they can't afford pay tv platform and still hoping that channels will be back.The longest relationship between DD fd and Star Utsav is going to break soon.viewers are going to miss no1 channel of dd fd Star Bharat show mostly like Radhakrishna,Jiji maa,Muskan etc
Hope Government should understand concern of common men too and decrease carriage fee.
Long Live DD Freedish......
In all European countries the main TV channels, those with the highest viewership, are all free-to-air. Premium channels are only for the latest and/or niche series, movies, sports and documentaries. The situation is nearly the opposite in India. All the main channels are pay, and the FTA channels DDFD channels never show the latest serials (or the latest episodes of a serial). This is the unfortunate situation, and this is how broadcasters make their money. If you want to watch the latest shows, the most popular ones, you must pay. This is not so in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock