Breaking 12 More Channels dropped by Dish TV as on 25th July

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 6,261
S videcon d2h sd k but hd channel very low....dishtv hd better missing baby tv hd more channels.....iam using d2h alignment last 10 months.....
Bro please improve your English.It is paining to read.I agree with you Both Dishtv and D2H are missing many HD channels related to their area of Service.They need to add such channels if they want to get more viewers.

I think they are also planning to remove dd free dish channels and them through own tp

If
Great if they move ROl viewer from 88E to 95E then l will happy to c d2h on 95.

Actually that the great ldea, lf it happen they they can make great pack for ROl & non ROl viewer.
If both dish tv & d2h come to same alignment and all channels shared by both, then the uniformity and picture quality will be better.

If

If both dish tv & d2h come to same alignment and all channels shared by both, then the uniformity and picture quality will be better.

They are moving towards achieving cost efficiency and in future they will have south channels via ST2 on Dishtv for existing subscribers while D2H only for south. I will not be surprised if they will remove all North channels from D2h leaving it only on Dishtv. The synergies will assist them to save costs and move towards the future where there will be less transponders and also looking at their financial health.

They are moving towards achieving cost efficiency and in future they will have south channels via ST2 on Dishtv for existing subscribers while D2H only for south. I will not be surprised if they will remove all North channels from D2h leaving it only on Dishtv. The synergies will assist them to save costs and move towards the future where there will be less transponders and also looking at their financial health.
No bro,main channels like Star Plus,Colors,Zee,Sony,Zee Cinema,Sony max Etc will never be removed from ST2 D2H orientations,only second grade Hindi channels will be removed as many South customers want some Hindi main channels also

I find this comment offensive. He has written in english with great effort. Don't mock for wrong sentence formation in an alien language by saying paining to read. Nobody forces anyone to read something..
i am not telling him to write professional English.I am suggesting him to make proper sentences using basic English.He is using all shortcuts to make his post.This is a discussion forum and not a chat room.
I have seen many senior members make big posts using basic English.
This is also not the first time I have seen him make post previously also I have observed his post.It is paining to read such posts as it makes me uncomfortable.Thats why I suggested him.I am sorry if you're offended but this is my opinion.

But, we, South Indians, watch North Indian channels too. Those, South Indians, settled in Delhi/Mumbai, may watch both South Indian and North Indian channels. If dish tv for ROI, d2h for South India, then, it will be suicidal move for dish tv d2h because other DTH companies with more channels will attract customers. So, I feel, this is not the motive behind these channel removals.

But, we, South Indians, watch North Indian channels too. Those, South Indians, settled in Delhi/Mumbai, may watch both South Indian and North Indian channels. If dish tv for ROI, d2h for South India, then, it will be suicidal move for dish tv d2h because other DTH companies with more channels will attract customers. So, I feel, this is not the motive behind these channel removals.
I think they will not remove North channels in d2h
Even if they want they will Bengali, Oriya, manipuri, Punjabi Gujarati rajasthani that's all
They will not remove hindi channels

Check link for full detail, check below quote for your matter.
Discussion - Dish tv channels removing strategy

Because North region people didnot need of Tamil, telugu, malayalam, kannada channels .in the same way
South region people did not need of
Gujrati,panjabi,bengali,oria ,nort east, rajastani & bhojpuri channels.

Hindi entertainment, Hindi movies,English, English movies, kids,sports,life style, knowledge
Channels should be common for both regions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock