Breaking 12281 H 44990 TP activated by Airtel Digital TV

i feel highest Chance 2 colour bar cahnnel are Sports18 2 and Sports18 hindi as wpl about to start and adtv's auspicious addition day tommorow night
But why? Sports 18 already confirmed the list of channels telecasting the event. I doubt any last minute changes.

Are they going to fool us with some more naaptol channels ?

What kind of a statement is this? They still have space to add many SD channels and few HD channels on current transponders in use so what really makes u think that they will invest heavily on acquiring new transponders to run Naaptol Channels or teleshopping channels?

Bro, popular paid as well as FTA channels alongwith maybe few home channels will be added soon. New transponders will help accommodate all channels, even internet based service channels likely to launch/be introduced on Airtel Digital TV Platform very soon

What kind of a statement is this? They still have space to add many SD channels and few HD channels on current transponders in use so what really makes u think that they will invest heavily on acquiring new transponders to run Naaptol Channels or teleshopping channels?

Bro, popular paid as well as FTA channels alongwith maybe few home channels will be added soon. New transponders will help accommodate all channels, even internet based service channels likely to launch/be introduced on Airtel Digital TV Platform very soon
Bro, please learn to differentiate between a joke and a serious statement.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock