14 hidden test services are running on 11670 V TP

Justsnow22 said:
Which are 14 channels on 28th to be added?
Oh !! Let me guess !! I think the most useless Teleshopping channels available in India and most of them unknown to everyone which also didn't got added on any DTH till the date will be now got added on Tatasky !!
This new TP was exclusively activated to add these rubbish and useless channels of India !! Wow, how great is Tatasky !! Kya Diwali manayee hai sabki !!

skm30 said:
Oh !! Let me guess !! I think the most useless Teleshopping channels available in India and most of them unknown to everyone which also didn't got added on any DTH till the date will be now got added on Tatasky !!
This new TP was exclusively activated to add these rubbish and useless channels of India !! Wow, how great is Tatasky !! Kya Diwali manayee hai sabki !!

:lol :lol :lol

skm30 said:

:k :k :clap :clap :tup :tup :D :D

Just because you consider it crap doesn't mean that it's crap for some other viewers.
And even if it's a teleshopping channel understand that it's revenue for TS. If they don't do that then they will hike prices to which again there'll be some negative comments on TS.

I think these channls can be added on 28

rishtey cineplex
cvr news
naaptol tamil
naaptol malayalam
mega 24
vaa movies
mtv beats
alankar

just a guess

shiva shiva said:
I think these channls can be added on 28

rishtey cineplex
cvr news
naaptol tamil
naaptol malayalam
mega 24
vaa movies
mtv beats
alankar

just a guess

Good guess. But based on what logic you are expecting bro? Asking since you picked up particular channels...

M.J.Sadiq said:
Good guess. But based on what logic you are expecting bro? Asking since you picked up particular channels...

Bro i thought as ts is adding cvr health they may add cvr news

and sarfaraz bro shared here few days back as naaptol tamil and mega 24 will be added soon

remaining i just gussed :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock