14 more channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of the 14 channels mentioned by the TC nor SS2 got tested by d2h, instead they have started testing crap channels for addition, all over again.

God knows if your so called "sources" are reliable or not...

I am actually providing true news if any one is not agreeing just see I told you'll that star sports 2 will be added yesterday but It wasn't but an addition did take place

jaysheezy said:
I am actually providing true news if any one is not agreeing just see I told you'll that star sports 2 will be added yesterday but It wasn't but an addition did take place

So your call is that you can name xyz channels will be added and if abc channels are added, then also you are right as channels have been added. My understanding is that this forum provides for verifiable information and not hypothetical statements. So if your sources cannot give you the confirmed names of channel addition, then dont post any information. MODs can take a call on this.

ayanc99 said:
So your call is that you can name xyz channels will be added and if abc channels are added, then also you are right as channels have been added. My understanding is that this forum provides for verifiable information and not hypothetical statements. So if your sources cannot give you the confirmed names of channel addition, then dont post any information. MODs can take a call on this.

Correct. I can keep on saying new channels will be added as a thread on every Friday and Satuday..

:D:D:D:D

when they will gpdated

Kalpesh Jadhav said:
Today morning i went to d2h cc office in Mumbai reason being they take my HD Box for upgradation of software and didn't give me back in stipulated time period.In d2h CC office i complaint regarding this and i also complaint about non-availability of Star Sports2 on Videocon d2h,He tolds me we are taking a note on your suggestion and we assure you that this channel will soon available on our platform.When i asked what are the upcoming channels on d2h.Then he told currently we are working on getting following channels on d2h platform:
1.Puthu Yugam,
2.Live India,
3.Disney Junior,
4.Maiboli,
5.Aastha Bhajan,
6.Zee Action,
7.News Nation Uthrakhand,
8.Cine24,
9.Romedy Now+,
10.Zee Marudhara,
11.Zee Purvaiya,
12.Anjan Tv,
13.Mtv Indies.
There were also one more channel he told me which i forgot but mostly it was also regional channel.

breaking news mangal kalash will be remove from 14.03.2014 this is second channel to be removed .

aaryan dhage said:
breaking news mangal kalash will be remove from 14.03.2014 this is second channel to be removed .

It is going to be removed from 13-Mar-14 onwards.. Scroll running on the channel..

Members:
This news is irrelevant to this thread.. Post these type of news in appropriate threads or create a new thread if it is not created already..

Ok... a call is taken on this thread.
No genuine source is found, no mentioned channels are added. Thread closed. :k

Will be opened if channels start to add in very near future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock