14 new tv channel licences issued in september

Why u guys r fighting and Ramesh bro its not an old news, dinesh bro plz always post link with an article.

Devesh said:
Why u guys r fighting and Ramesh bro its not an old news, dinesh bro plz always post link with an article.

I think we already discussed upto 12 posts from dinesh thread i am correct or not

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
Yes i don't have brain and i don't know English come and teach me.ok first you should update the list of 14 channels.upto 12 channels already discussed here.i request to give me 1kg useless brain from you dinesh .

oh god...again..if u have time to read, see the sixth post in this thread.there is a link there.and about list, i already mentioned in third post, that no list in source link also

dinesh19 said:
oh god...again..if u have time to read, see the sixth post in this thread.there is a link there.and about list, i already mentioned in third post, that no list in source link also

So you Told except Blue,Janam & SS Channels, now another 14 channels i am correct...

Ok finally 810 in august i accepted..pls provide the list of 14 channels when you got.

Star Vijay 2 will definitely get there license in this month.

Yup... 14 new chnls have got licence for sept..

For 31 aug 2014, total chnls were 810, now they are 824 :eek:hya
I m waiting for Da vinci learning, and 2 unknown chnls from HBO to get their licence :win

Ss4lgG5.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock