Breaking DishTV launches DishTV Smart+

Bro tried customer care many times,excuses from their side,you have multi VC connection/you are already logged into Watcho so not eligible,from this I understood this is maximum 2-3 months free subscription for luckier who got it,then will be forced to subscribe paid model.
This is a long term plan and DishTV aims to increase their market share to 25% from Smart+ in this financial year. I don't know much about T&C of this offer. But at least you can try available methods by Dish tv like claim from App/Website or via Dia. And then if you not able to claim then contact with dealers.

This is a long term plan and DishTV aims to increase their market share to 25% from Smart+ in this financial year. I don't know much about T&C of this offer. But at least you can try available methods by Dish tv like claim from App/Website or via Dia. And then if you not able to claim then contact with dealers.
But the 5 base OTT apps are not worth.. So, effectively they are giving 1 OTT of customer choice..

SunDirect gives free access to SunNxt
Airtel xtream of 20+apps for some additional bucks of Airtel mobile recharge.

IMG-4350.png

IMG-4351.png

IMG-4352.png
This is watcho app. Go to D2h app lol

We here discussing math test questions and bro here wondering why there were no chemical equations in the test.

This is watcho app. Go to D2h app lol

We here discussing math test questions and bro here wondering why there were no chemical equations in the test.
Why would i go to d2h app???? m dishtv user??? m talking about chemical equation and bro ur asking me to solve math problem :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock