Breaking DishTV launches DishTV Smart+

just go to dish tv app and claim it, if your monthly recharpe amount is 200
bro i tried that but not getting any link on my RMN number.... my expiry is in dec... i had paid for whole year... and my subscription charge is more then 750rs

Yes this offer is ghere who are going for monthly recharge,that is what customer care told me
Monthly recharge means your pack price. If your full month pack price is 200 or more then you can get benifits of Smart+.
bro i tried that but not getting any link on my RMN number.... my expiry is in dec... i had paid for whole year... and my subscription charge is more then 750rs
You paid 750 for full year or a month
What is your monthly pack price?

Monthly recharge means your pack price. If your full month pack price is 200 or more then you can get benifits of Smart+.

You paid 750 for full year or a month
What is your monthly pack price?
thats my monthly pack price.... my pack is royal world HSM HD

thats my monthly pack price.... my pack is royal world HSM HD
Call customer care ask them why it is not available for you,to me one time they told you have multi VC connection so it can not be activated,second time they told your account expiring in Sept 24,this is for those whose account is expiring shortly,strange excuse for not giving offer to us,may be some Dish TV dealer in forum can help us

Call customer care ask them why it is not available for you,to me one time they told you have multi VC connection so it can not be activated,second time they told your account expiring in Sept 24,this is for those whose account is expiring shortly,strange excuse for not giving offer to us,may be some Dish TV dealer in forum can help us
agree bro hope someone can help us.... they should have kept option to activate through website or just download watcho app put ur dishtv credentials and start using

agree bro hope someone can help us.... they should have kept option to activate through website or just download watcho app put ur dishtv credentials and start using
but you can activate it through website and my dish app also. Click on smart+ banner and then claim it
you can also claim via dia- dishtv chatbot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock