Breaking DishTV launches DishTV Smart+

but you can activate it through website and my dish app also. Click on smart+ banner and then claim it
you can also claim via dia- dishtv chatbot
i did that but i get message saying link would be sent to your registered number

i did that but i get message saying link would be sent to your registered number
Try this. Click on dia.
It will ask you to type in your rmn and send you an otp
After you enter the otp you should see this option. Make sure your app is updated.

Try this. Click on dia.
It will ask you to type in your rmn and send you an otp
After you enter the otp you should see this option. Make sure your app is updated.

bro i had got otp when i registered through app but for packages m asked for subscribing nothing is free

Can you post a screenshot?

IMG-4350.png

IMG-4351.png

IMG-4352.png

Last edited:
Today I asked for free apps from Dish TV customer care,they told it is only for those whose account is expiring in few days,they told I am not eligible as of now,I already told you that they want to make you addicted to these apps,and then there may be minimum charges like Rs50-100 per month for sure.
Enjoy until they are giving free

Bro, in dish tv app/d2h you will get Smart+ banner in that CLAIM NOW button will be there. Click on that.
Even in TV , after downloading WATCHO App if give RMN then Will receive OTP. Try this as well.

Bro, in dish tv app/d2h you will get Smart+ banner in that CLAIM NOW button will be there. Click on that.
Even in TV , after downloading WATCHO App if give RMN then Will receive OTP. Try this as well.
Bro tried customer care many times,excuses from their side,you have multi VC connection/you are already logged into Watcho so not eligible,from this I understood this is maximum 2-3 months free subscription for luckier who got it,then will be forced to subscribe paid model.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock