14th online e-aucation annouced by DD FREE DISH

AsitPaul said:
Oh ya?
Thats why they paid the highest 6 crore to DD FD last time?
Hmm!

You may be right I may be wrong :)
But there is a reason behind to show STAR POWER on STAR UTSAV and in upcoming days we may see some revolution on STAR UTSAV :k

Channels like Star Utsav, Zee Anmol & Rishtey will be getting good revenues from ads because they are available on DD FD. Hence, they will continue to be present on DD FD

deepums said:
Channels like Star Utsav, Zee Anmol & Rishtey will be getting good revenues from ads because they are available on DD FD. Hence, they will continue to be present on DD FD

And if they convert it as a Sports channel then it will generate them more revenues :k
What about STAR SPORTS 5 2nd Hindi Sports channel from STAR all DTH already having it if they pull the plug from DD then only dishtv have to face the consequences ;)

Anirudha said:
You may be right I may be wrong :)
But there is a reason behind to show STAR POWER on STAR UTSAV and in upcoming days we may see some revolution on STAR UTSAV :k

Earlier Star Utsav used to telecast movies every night at 10:00 PM, but they suddenly stopped. Do you have any idea about the time slot in Star Utsav to telecast movies ??

Suman Sahu said:
Earlier Star Utsav used to telecast movies every night at 10:00 PM, but they suddenly stopped. Do you have any idea about the time slot in Star Utsav to telecast movies ??

Don't know Bro. I don't follow STAR UTSAV.

Suman Sahu said:

Star Utsav now telecast Movie at 12 PM & 8PM Bro on every Sunday.

DD will again renew the previous channels and 5/6 value less channel add from 15th August or thereafter.

Yup, I too believe chnls like star utsav etc will stay on DD+
It helps them generate ad revenues, for content that is obsolete.

I think they showed kabbadi in star power, that may be due to, they want to popularize kabbadi, in rural & non-metro areas as a priority. Thus, more the reach... more d game wud be popular.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock