Breaking 19 Channels removed on Videocon d2h

Total 14 tamil channels remov(ing)ed from the D2H platform. and also telugu channels too. How they are claiming that ST2 for south and NSS for North. If ST2 for south, they should not remove the south channels. If they removed north channels too from ST2, we may get around 200+ channels as total count. Then why they applied for 2 Extra TP...

Total mess from D2H :wall:

Total 14 tamil channels remov(ing)ed from the D2H platform. and also telugu channels too. How they are claiming that ST2 for south and NSS for North. If ST2 for south, they should not remove the south channels. If they removed north channels too from ST2, we may get around 200+ channels as total count. Then why they applied for 2 Extra TP...

Bro Is there good amount of TRP/Viewership for all these channels.:unsure:

Bro Is there good amount of TRP/Viewership for all these channels.:unsure:
Not for all. But MK channels and Jaya are good one. These will 6 channels. this is my taste. same way for some people, come of the other channels may good one.

My point is,
  1. why they included those channels in the selection list. Because I filled my choice with those channels.
  2. They should wait atleast for a month to see the number of subscribers. Because , as per new law, if enough subscribers are there, no carriage fee. Else 0.5p per STB.
  3. How come they says, D2H is number one for south people, where not having enough channels.
  4. According to me , TS and Airtel are having more south channels than D2H (After removals. Even we dont know how many will add in that list)

Bunch of tamil channels removed , its not an topic that those removed channels are popular or unpopular .. they advertised has , go for high tamil entertainment by purchasing d2h!!! Now way they are doing ?? Wat they going to reply for this 😣😣😣

Last edited:

South Indian customersofdishtv also lost

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock